The Stuff We Want In Black Ops II

Hallo guys!This thread is here for all of you to put some ideas together!i ll keep on updating all good ideas in this thread!!!I want to see what can create your imagination!Let me see with what we can come up together!

1. Free spectating in the map when you are dead.

2. Control ammo suplie drop points(Carepackage drops)

3. Rescue and cover survivor (Pick up Tedy Bear from box and use it like sheald)

4. Get survivors to escape point (you can not escape map)

5. Twist the map during the game in certain rounds a way that the zombies spawning outside of the map where the players dont have access will spawn now inside of map and the players will be on another(outside of map where will be end as well so you can not run everywhere)

6. Use stunt and gas granates on zombies (Gas mask peark available)

7. Melee with gun grip,knife,fists (Melee peark available)

8. Swim inside of map!!!(small areas where you have to dive and swim in order to get somewhere

(zombies can follow you as well)

9. More than two maps from start!!!!!

10. FULL ZOMBIE CO-OP CAMPAIGN HELL YEAH!!!!

11. Develope your character based on your skills (mix of rank and prestige mode)

12. Chalanges and contracts

13. Make custom classes (private match prestige mode)

14. ABILITY TO choose from objective or survivor gameplay

15. Solo leaderboards

16. Bring back red exploding barels,the hanging body,flamethrower,mg42,ppsh

17. Another zobified animals

18. Defend certain windows for certain time

19. New zombies movements like Roll in Ascension

20. Decrase speed of some zombies in higher rounds 20+(loop chalange)

21. Add some enviromental hazard that can kill you or lower your healt

22. Complete rounds in certain time to progress (Time limit rounds)

23. Wunder waffes roulete ammo-pack -a-pach thing

24. Pro-Perks (Upgrade your perks to pro version by useing them)

25. New Pick Ups,Power Ups

26. Make High Roudns More Interesting-Rewards,Bonuses,Unlocks

27. Swap Tedy Bear from Box for your gun and use it?(Create sheald against zombies for 1min)

than the bear will run away from your hands!(Imagine if he could be like alive and could speak

to you)-This is only raw sugestion i want to hear more on this idea!!!(You could have the bear

max for 1 round?Or what he could be used for to keep him with your guns?)I realy want to hear

opinions on this!

28. New zombies dedicated ranking system.

29. Call of Duty Elite for Zombies with monthly drops!!!

30. ZOMBIES DEATH CARDS(W@W stile Co-op)This could be great inovation to have special efects

such as(1.)Exploding Heads-zombies skull will explode after head shot,2.)Bearseeker-get 20 kills

in ten seconds and unleash imortality for 15 seconds.In this time you can use only Bowie knife

and sleash zombies.

31. Dog comand device(this device is delicate you can pick it up but use it only for 30 seconds in

this time 5 Zombiefied Hellhounds Hyenas will spawn and fight against zombies.The usage of this

equipment would be once in 5 rounds so use it wisely!

32. Adrenaline Bar-What if we could have small adrenalin bar and if you kill enough of zombies to fill

the bar up than you could use your adrenalin lets say for 20-30 seconds?What abilitys the bar

could give you?Guys i want to hear your opinions and suggestions on this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potential maps:

1.)Area-51-Black Bird engine zombie trap plus U.F.O craft thinge easter egg

2.)Africa- Canyon and suronding oazis (Zombiefied Hyenas will atack-dog round)

3.)France- Rainy night map-Catacombs with church and grave yard-Tombstone secret passage :-)

Use night vision googles to navigate trought the catacombs,want this bad.

4.)England- Cost with underwather top secret submarine facility(Find diver suit and dive:-)

5.)Brasil ( :idea: -BlindBusDrivr)

6.)Mars Total Recal Mining Pyramid and Gian Alien Face Zombies Style Map

(this migh look strange to you but i say Moon on the end of BOI,Mars on the end of BOII)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it be cool to have the use of some vehicles in the zombie mode like tank,chopper or something and maybe some turrets around the level (pay to use them)... also maybe a new flying type zombie or crows??

maybe you could earn some short air support lets say for 1 round and its up to you when you call it!!!

You could have havy machine gun atached on air plain something like AC 130

you could earn it based on your challanges,kills and contracts!!!or you could calll groud support,imagine like in combat training in multiplayer yes???Lets say that 4 marines will arive on chopper and rope down and they will give you ground support for 1 round,you have to defend them otherwise they will get kill!it wont be 2 touch kill they will have more health than you have!!!there is definetly the way

to expand the zombies i just hope they will do something about that this time and we dont have to beg till Black Ops III.Even the simplicity of Death Cards Glitch in W@W was something amazing!!!

I think it be cool to have the use of some vehicles in the zombie mode like tank,chopper or something and maybe some turrets around the level (pay to use them)... also maybe a new flying type zombie or crows??

maybe you could earn some short air support lets say for 1 round and its up to you when you call it!!!

you could earn it based on your challanges,kills and contracts!!!or you could calll groud support,imagine like in combat training in multiplayer yes???Lets say that 4 marines will arive on chopper and rope down and they will give you ground support for 1 round,you have to defend them otherwise they will get kill!it wont be 2 touch kill they will have more health than you have!!!there is definetly the way

to expand the zombies i just hope they will do something about that this time and we dont have to beg till Black Ops III.Even the simplicity of Death Cards Glitch in W@W was something amazing!!!

zombies has been all about story though, why would they let you get something like that? how would it fit in?

and if it was possible to get them then wouldn't there have to be a reason there was just four people sent in in the first place.

but especially with the idea of air support and care packages, this is sounding a bit much like standard multiplayer ideas, how could they keep a going around things like that?

I don't mean to rain on anyones parade, but lets try to be a bit more realistic about this yeah?

fair enough, I misunderstood what you meant there, but surely if there was some kind of campaign mode there would be friendly AI anyway wouldn't there? so the marine support would be kind of unnecessary and there wouldn't be air support 'for a round' if because campaign wouldn't be round based right?

sorry if im being too negative here, it's just that i've seen so may posts n here where the community's asked for additions to the game that -while cool- woluld make the game far too easy :/

zombies has been all about story though, why would they let you get something like that? how would it fit in?

and if it was possible to get them then wouldn't there have to be a reason there was just four people sent in in the first place.

but especially with the idea of air support and care packages, this is sounding a bit much like standard multiplayer ideas, how could they keep a going around things like that?

I don't mean to rain on anyones parade, but lets try to be a bit more realistic about this yeah?

fair enough, I misunderstood what you meant there, but surely if there was some kind of campaign mode there would be friendly AI anyway wouldn't there? so the marine support would be kind of unnecessary and there wouldn't be air support 'for a round' if because campaign wouldn't be round based right?

sorry if im being too negative here, it's just that i've seen so may posts n here where the community's asked for additions to the game that -while cool- woluld make the game far too easy :/

Agree (Y)

Dunno how it would work, but I'd love a mode where WE could be the zombies and go after the survivors. Maybe a real-time strategy mini-game?

You could play as a Boss zombie and comande your horde against survivors!

Or!Mode where you begin as a 4 players(no zombie) and if 1 of them go down he will change on zombie and will join the horde to finish off the 3 others so on until the last guy is down and the game is over!

Gonna be totally honest, I only like a few of these ideas alot. Some are meh, and others could be potentially bad for the game

1. Like this idea

2. Eh.... how would we get the supply drops?

3. Nah

4. Nah

5. Nope

6. I wasn't aware that zombies were affected by gas and stun...

7. Potentially good idea

8. Sounds cool, but it doesn't really add much

9. Yes.

10. No, lets keep the traditional maps instead, unless this is with separate survivors, and doesn't have to do with the easter eggs

11. Nah

12. Possibly

12. First, why are there 2 12s? Second, HELL NO!

13. Nah

14. Solo doesn't count! Well, I guess it's not hurting anybody, so it works

15. Not sure where you're going with the first 2... the weapons however, HELL YES.

15. Again, not sure why there's 2 15s, but oh well. Sick of the animals personally, what's next, zombified house cats?

A "sandbox" mode were you can freely explore the map.

I don't like the feeling of not knowing were to start heading and eventually kill myself by traping myself in a room with no exit in sight (Biodome anyone?). This would also help anyone new to the zombies mode.

Basically any form of a MAP tutorial would be nice.

A "sandbox" mode were you can freely explore the map.

I don't like the feeling of not knowing were to start heading and eventually kill myself by traping myself in a room with no exit in sight (Biodome anyone?). This would also help anyone new to the zombies mode.

Basically any form of a MAP tutorial would be nice.

thats the point to do not know where to go first time and what to do!

It would be easy and you will get bored sooner!!!

I sugest FREE spectating in the map when you are dead so you can explore even out of map!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna be totally honest, I only like a few of these ideas alot. Some are meh, and others could be potentially bad for the game

1. Like this idea

2. Eh.... how would we get the supply drops?

3. Nah

4. Nah

5. Nope

6. I wasn't aware that zombies were affected by gas and stun...

7. Potentially good idea

8. Sounds cool, but it doesn't really add much

9. Yes.

10. No, lets keep the traditional maps instead, unless this is with separate survivors, and doesn't have to do with the easter eggs

11. Nah

12. Possibly

12. First, why are there 2 12s? Second, HELL NO!

13. Nah

14. Solo doesn't count! Well, I guess it's not hurting anybody, so it works

15. Not sure where you're going with the first 2... the weapons however, HELL YES.

15. Again, not sure why there's 2 15s, but oh well. Sick of the animals personally, what's next, zombified house cats?

2. complete chalanges or after you earn some xp poins there will be 4 zones where you can shoot signal flare and carpackage will arive by air plain.

The more is in a map, the better it is. Meaning NDU sux, Moon is awesome. But Treyarch, stay always to the basic idea of zombies. Develop the game the same way as you did till now, and it will come out well.

What I personally could imagine is the following. Now, all of these points must be tested. I cannot do this, but Treyarch can.

So I think it is in general wrong to say "this is bad, this is good, this is overpowered, this is underpowered, this is not realistic." It is just ideas and inspiration we are giving this awesome team of developpers.

GAMEPLAY

[*:1ebzi5kx] Second upgrade on guns, second upgrade on perks. Could also mean for some perks, the perks as they are now get weaker, and the 2nd upgrade would make the perks as they are now.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] New perks and power ups in general.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] More focus on knifing. Katana and that stuff. Give em more power, but make it so that it still needs skill. So do almost nothing, just add a Katana, one hit till 20. [Knifing a full train is not getting you fast progress, even if one hit kill! You always need to back up to regenerate.]
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Separated gun attachment pap machine with all known and more attachments.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Maybe - please ;) - a third kind of grenades. Such as a insta kill tomahawk. Possible to pick up again. Overpowered? I see this gameplay (throw, kill, pick up, repeat) as a 2 hour investment for round 40 with passed out mates. But still something you could use as emergency solution if out of ammo. Or something like a QED, I'd see this rather as one of these 3-rd slot tacticals. Gersh and Monkey are awesome, Dolls do damage as hell and are awesome: thats stuff for the 2nd slot. And the 3rd slot could be stuff like tomahawk, qed, and whatever.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Maybe a third kind of useful, rare, goodies, similar as powerups. Like the QED effects, but just something that makes actually fun and is way more essential for your game, like drops and perks. I'm not seeing a chopper as in multiplayer. Maybe more like a turret as in multiplayer, that can also be destroyed by the zombies. Requires of course a map layout so that the turret is good for something, but it cannot be placed so its overpowered.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] To adapt multiplayer, I'd like to throw in the keyword "killstreak reward". That could be something. Can mean, killing zombs in a certain (short) time rewards you. Can mean, you just get something at 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 kills (see the 'make highround more interesting thing'). Can mean, not dying for certain rounds rewards you. Something like that. The more awesome you play, the better the reward. 0 downs at 40, or at 3000 kills, I want a dual wielded thundergun or something in the sense of the wunderwaffe in COTD. [would also offer new tacitcs for the team, like keeping this gun till the next maxammo: how would you do it?]
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Make high rounds more interesting. This is my most important point. I do not know how. Not by making changes in the graphics. Something in the gameplay. It is just boring as hell in 30+, but you still need to go thru it cause of the leaderboard :( Zombs have their max speed, the amount of zombs on the map is maxed. Everything stays the same. It just is getting long and looooooooonger. And that is not what it makes interesting. And: It also does not make it more and more challenging. The only challenge for a high round attempt is to plan in enough time, and to keep your connection stable.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Do never again make easter eggs dependent of random events, such as excavator going off or napalm spawning.

COOP

[*:1ebzi5kx] Give the host (server admin ?) some rights. Could be pausing the game, could be kick players. I know, sensitive point. I want warn a player that hits 100 times in a row the mule kick machine in Round 1, hearing "I need more money" 100 times. If he doesn't stop, I wanna kick him. But I'd never kick players just because they are not well skilled. It works in multiplayer mode with the server admins. Would it work in zombies? I don't know, since there are many kids, and kids are not the ones that are multi server admins...
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Give a game lobby more options. Like: "I want to play with a friend and two randoms." It is really hard to organize this case with the current lobby options. As a well skilled player, I sometimes (!) also do not wanna play with guys that have a rd 12 highscore in Ascension. You might say, this makes everyone choose only pros. But what happens nowadays is, I just end the lobby and open a new one in this case. I don't know if there might be a proper solution for that.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Do not put me into games where I have a 200 ping. And it happens, settings to locale only done.
    [*:1ebzi5kx] Show loading state of all 4. Do not let me wait 5 minutes if one guy times out during loading. Make it possible to abort a load up.

GENERAL

[*:1ebzi5kx]Quit work with Activision and/or find a way so that you don't have to treat PS3 & PC players as *** (talking about release dates)

- Better support when it comes to bugs/glitches in zombies

- Better hit detection in multiplayer

The hit detection all has to do with your connection to the host. Say you are hosting, you shoot the zombies as you see them, and the hits are detected. Now imagine having the zombies where they actually are but having you see them where they were 1 second ago. You think the zombies are in one spot but they are actually in another, causing you to think you are shooting them when you are actually shooting nothing. The hit detection is fine, you just have to be aware of your connection to know how much you have to compensate for.

- Better support when it comes to bugs/glitches in zombies

- Better hit detection in multiplayer

The hit detection all has to do with your connection to the host. Say you are hosting, you shoot the zombies as you see them, and the hits are detected. Now imagine having the zombies where they actually are but having you see them where they were 1 second ago. You think the zombies are in one spot but they are actually in another, causing you to think you are shooting them when you are actually shooting nothing. The hit detection is fine, you just have to be aware of your connection to know how much you have to compensate for.

I'm talking about in normal MP, not zombies. The hit detection in this COD is absolute garbage compared to the previous COD games. The addition of Theater mode is a big cause of the problem.