The Stuff We Want In Black Ops II

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the hell still plays CoD mutipayer ? that is soooooooo last decade. besides this is about zombies.

i like zombies the way it is. Treyarch knows what there doing and they should keep doing what there doing. all they really need to do is make some technical improvements. you know like less lag and less bugs/glitchs when a new map comes out.

you know the old saying if it is not broken then dont fix it.

Better match making. (Lets you choose if you want a player who has a mic, What their highest round is etc)

I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't really care if they didn't put a campaign in it, I want a zombies campaign just not the ordinary campaign that you usually get from a CoD game.It might sound stupid but it's not like the recent Call of duty campaigns (MW2 and Black ops) were that long so we wouldn't miss much anyways, but that's just my opinion.

Why not put up more weapons for zombies. Like Type 99, Sten gun, MP18, MAS-38, M-3 Grease Gun, DP-28, and M60. :)

MP40s in each maps. I dont like it when treyarch doesnt put it in maps like Ascenison, Shangri la, and moon. :(

Attachments can be added to your any guns in zombies. Ex. Dual Mag. on the MP40 or reflex scope on AK-74u.

Unfortunately there is one problem with this list, the rule of life is he who shouts loudest is heard. The whiners who complain when any weapon kills them (even the one their using) they angrily complain, how many people have called someone a nube tuber? thats why they were nerfed. Only pointless perks left? (like gas mask :)) thanks to people who complain.

Once in a blue moon a new actualy idea gets through, i.e. commando, zombies itself, but most get nerfed straight away! Solo leaderboards... Sniping... always due to a mix of people exploiting the game (which will always happen) and people who dont realise that this will never go away complaining :D

keep zombies the way it is?

new maps i hate playing multiplayer maps and the finding out they made zombie maps out of them.

2ndly the shrink gun was a waste of a wonder weapon....seriously? i mean yeah it was entertaining to see kick a zombie baby.

3rd i want an easteregg THAT DOESNT REQUIRE ITEMS FROM OTHER MAPS THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE THEN 2 PEOPLE TO GET.

4th more twists... the onle few twists in zombies is richtofen being the bad guy and then switching to play as sam and maxis blowing a chunk of the earth out.

5th the really long unnessary easter egg things that u need to do, need to go. if its in the EE make it so its relivent somehow. such as the EE in moon.

zombies in general is simple but the way they made everything else sux. i want to be entertained not bored out of my mind shooting zombies and tring to get 4 people with mics to do a shangri la easter egg thats insane

he who shouts loudest is heard eh ? ok then TREYARCH PUT A WALRUS IN THE BOX THAT WE CAN PICK UP AND USE IT TO SHOOT BABY WALRUS AT ZOMBIES!!!

..If only :]

But if I am wielding a walrus in red faction armageddon style [that unicorn was the best weapon ever!] I'll know who to thank [brains]

new maps i hate playing multiplayer maps and the finding out they made zombie maps out of them.

2ndly the shrink gun was a waste of a wonder weapon....seriously? i mean yeah it was entertaining to see kick a zombie baby.

3rd i want an easteregg THAT DOESNT REQUIRE ITEMS FROM OTHER MAPS THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE MORE THEN 2 PEOPLE TO GET.

4th more twists... the onle few twists in zombies is richtofen being the bad guy and then switching to play as sam and maxis blowing a chunk of the earth out.

5th the really long unnessary easter egg things that u need to do, need to go. if its in the EE make it so its relivent somehow. such as the EE in moon.

zombies in general is simple but the way they made everything else sux. i want to be entertained not bored out of my mind shooting zombies and tring to get 4 people with mics to do a shangri la easter egg thats insane

1) They did that with only WaW maps and Ascension. Shangri La may have had some elements from Jungle, but not enough to be considered actually based off it IMO.

2) I can't tell if you like the shrink gun or hate it. If it is the latter, well, you're not using it right. You can take at an entire train with it. It has the capability of the Thundergun with 2x as much ammo. #winning.

3) Eh... this could go either way. I WOULD like to see more solo easter eggs, maybe all 7 perks (but not perma perks) or bring back another weapon like they did the wunderwaffe. But it gives the maps more replay ability. If you want the achievement, go through the steps on each map first.

4) I think this is what Blops 2 will be all about: the storyline. 3arc will make Zombies even more storydriven in Blops 2, and that is what we all want, right?

5) All of them are relevant. Just sayin. ;)

Gonna be totally honest, I only like a few of these ideas alot. Some are meh, and others could be potentially bad for the game

1. Like this idea

2. Eh.... how would we get the supply drops?

3. Nah

4. Nah

5. Nope

6. I wasn't aware that zombies were affected by gas and stun...

7. Potentially good idea

8. Sounds cool, but it doesn't really add much

9. Yes.

10. No, lets keep the traditional maps instead, unless this is with separate survivors, and doesn't have to do with the easter eggs

11. Nah

12. Possibly

12. First, why are there 2 12s? Second, HELL NO!

13. Nah

14. Solo doesn't count! Well, I guess it's not hurting anybody, so it works

15. Not sure where you're going with the first 2... the weapons however, HELL YES.

15. Again, not sure why there's 2 15s, but oh well. Sick of the animals personally, what's next, zombified house cats?

6.-they are but they still die if u shoot nova gas crawlers and the runners are close the gas will kill them!so why ?could not u use flash,stant or gas granades on runners to slow them down and desoriented???

15 The barels are obvious and the hanging body,well it use to be back in WAW that if you play enough long with granades and trowing them on the body you could knock him down and the game will end!So it could be something simular where you have to be careful to do not do somethig what will end the game besides zombies.So it means you could lost not to go down but for doing something wrong!More chalange needed!!!

1) They did that with only WaW maps and Ascension. Shangri La may have had some elements from Jungle, but not enough to be considered actually based off it IMO.

2) I can't tell if you like the shrink gun or hate it. If it is the latter, well, you're not using it right. You can take at an entire train with it. It has the capability of the Thundergun with 2x as much ammo. #winning.

3) Eh... this could go either way. I WOULD like to see more solo easter eggs, maybe all 7 perks (but not perma perks) or bring back another weapon like they did the wunderwaffe. But it gives the maps more replay ability. If you want the achievement, go through the steps on each map first.

4) I think this is what Blops 2 will be all about: the storyline. 3arc will make Zombies even more storydriven in Blops 2, and that is what we all want, right?

5) All of them are relevant. Just sayin. ;)

COTD was said to be based on discover. area 51/moon was based on hanger 18.

the shrink gun makes me laugh i just hate how it works. ive gone down cause the baby hit me but i do like the humor of it. BO2 is definitly without a doubt going to be story driven and if its not then ill be highly highly surprised. i enjoyed sitting in solo trying to figure COTD easter egg. it was fun, it was an adventure, i didnt look it up till i got stuck, but it was all worth it because i figured it out by myself. i liked it. but now we got the moon where u have to have the COTD EE and shangri la and its a pain in the ass because shangri la u need 4 people. its annoying and dissappointing. i hope they shed light on things theyve kept in the dark as well

there not putting zombies in it... treyarch got interviewed and said if treyarch allowed it there making a stand alone game.... they said there next game isnt having zombies

Here we go again, people saying that Treyarch said there won't be any zombies, just like people did before BO came out. And then what happened, it did had zombies, so don't start again with the fake interviews that only you hear about but nobody else doesn't.

there not putting zombies in it... treyarch got interviewed and said if treyarch allowed it there making a stand alone game.... they said there next game isnt having zombies

yea and treyarch isnt making a game next right? there gonna make a movie right? with fairys and pretty butterflys? yeah man i read that somewhere too. you must have got the full version the "this is the to good to be true so we will lie full interview. no link then i aint gonna believe at all

yea and treyarch isnt making a game next right? there gonna make a movie right? with fairys and pretty butterflys? yeah man i read that somewhere too. you must have got the full version the "this is the to good to be true so we will lie full interview. no link then i aint gonna believe at all

Hey guys just put some ideas together and do not speculate!

http://gamingconsolenetwork.com/2011/05/04/gcnretro-kix-exclusive-10-questions-treyarch/

read that mr. know it all

This is what it said (and I quote this from the actual interview):

Asker: The Zombie maps are always a fan favorite. Would Treyarch be open to developing a stand-alone zombie game if Activision allowed it?

3arc: We think it’s really cool how excited everyone gets about this topic. As we’ve said before, nothing is ever off the table.

Considering that when asked if the old maps would return in a DLC to which they responded "nothing is ever off the table", then they reiterated the same thing in this question, I'd say that this is just positive reinforcement that there is going to be a standalone Zombies game in the future. I don't mean to flame ya here, but I honestly haven't the slightest clue where you got the idea that 3arc was saying anything about there being no Zombies in their next game. :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

http://gamingconsolenetwork.com/2011/05/04/gcnretro-kix-exclusive-10-questions-treyarch/

read that mr. know it all

This is what it said (and I quote this from the actual interview):

Asker: The Zombie maps are always a fan favorite. Would Treyarch be open to developing a stand-alone zombie game if Activision allowed it?

3arc: We think it’s really cool how excited everyone gets about this topic. As we’ve said before, nothing is ever off the table.

Considering that when asked if the old maps would return in a DLC to which they responded "nothing is ever off the table", then they reiterated the same thing in this question, I'd say that this is just positive reinforcement that there is going to be a standalone Zombies game in the future. I don't mean to flame ya here, but I honestly haven't the slightest clue where you got the idea that 3arc was saying anything about there being no Zombies in their next game. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

and to help support the dudes quote ^^^ its typical treyarch saying they may or may not make a stand alone zombies game. first of all has treyarch ever been 100 percent on things? no they LOVE leaving us in the dark. treyarch loves the suspense cause it creates a hype and then people buy their products. its annoying as hell but hey it works dude i just quoted have urself a tasty brain, couldnt have said it better myself [brains]