Middle Eastern zombies?

Well, the other day in history, after a ridiculously hard test, we started the Muslim World unit. And when we got to the story of Muhammad and Mecca and all, he said about the Kaaba, which was for worshipping hundreds of Gods. And he said that it had a Black Stone, which was a METEORITE from space which was to have been sent from the heaven by the Gods.

I also heard about this from Ancient Aliens.

And I just immediately thought of zombies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

So it would seems that in zombies story terms that the Vril-ya visited these people long ago and they are the hundreds of gods and as a gift they gave them 115. Probably a more significant piece that usual though, like the focusing stone.

I think that in the future this could be a setting for a Samantha to get this stone and use it against Richtofen. Maybe it's a counter to the focusing stone?

The only problem with this idea is if people might get offended if they turned a religious iconic area into a zombies map...

But call of duty has had you storm an airport with LMGs posing as a terrorist and slaughtering hundreds of civilians so it might even be a step back.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although it is a really good theory, I really don't think treyarch would risk it, and even if they did, it would probably get shut down by activision or someone would probably shut it down, like how muhammad was censored out on tv even though sounth park originally had him in there, and that big issue there was for little big planet over a couple of qur'an verses in the background music :/

Although it is a really good theory, I really don't think treyarch would risk it, and even if they did, it would probably get shut down by activision or someone would probably shut it down, like how muhammad was censored out on tv even though sounth park originally had him in there, and that big issue there was for little big planet over a couple of qur'an verses in the background music :/

Yeah I know South Park gets death threats.

A polish metal band destroys a bible on stage, a court declares it art but if a comic is made about a man like muhammad in the desert, half the world wants war. It's so stupid.

Well, the other day in history, after a ridiculously hard test, we started the Muslim World unit. And when we got to the story of Muhammad and Mecca and all, he said about the Kaaba, which was for worshipping hundreds of Gods.

^Where did you get this information?

I am not offended by the information you provided but it is very misleading, you really need to change the title to some thing like "Saudi Zombies" or "Kaaba zombies"

Stop trying to turn this topic into a disagreement about religion. It's not about religion, it's about history. Religion IS our history. The sooner people get that straight and learn to incorporate the idea that ever single belief man has had for the last 9000 years has been brought upon our own creation based on real events, real people, real ideas, the sooner we get out of this rut of violence and war.

We are all the same people. All of our religions are founded on what we know is right. Just because a post has a keyword like "Muslim" in the topic does not give you grounds to bury it in had at the expense of what we can achieve.

I am officially moving this to asylum tier so that I can ensure only people who have the ability to see the world in color may speak their mind. Otherwise, just let this topic go. You wouldn't understand what we are dealing with anyway.

Ōrdō ā chaos

Faust

I enjoy the ideas and possibilities of a map, not set in a religious area, but perhaps in a desert-like area, with an oasis, where the zombies could be Arabian traders, perhaps even Muslim like the topic says. It would be a nice variety, but then again, people take things the wrong way.

Everything in your post Faust, I agree with 110%, but people cannot see past the modernized, stereotypes that mass media has stuck to religion. Religion should be looked at past the surface and more as an eternal truth with which many people dedicate our lives.

I hope Treyarch does take some risk with Muslim zombies because in the end a video is art, a game is a window into another reality, and a video game is art that allows us to experience another reality.

Like the great Homer Simpson once said. "Some of us don't eat pork, some of us don't eat shellfish, but we all love chicken." :lol:

So this sounds interesting. For some reason when you say it was a Black Stone I keep on thinking of the Black Sun. It could fit in with the theory of the center of the Earth being 115. Or this could be something different completely. I'll think about this later.

Well, the other day in history, after a ridiculously hard test, we started the Muslim World unit. And when we got to the story of Muhammad and Mecca and all, he said about the Kaaba, which was for worshipping hundreds of Gods.

^Where did you get this information?

I am not offended by the information you provided but it is very misleading, you really need to change the title to some thing like "Saudi Zombies" or "Kaaba zombies"

My history class, and various sources about the Muslim Religion, wiki it.

And I said muslim because Saudi Arabia's population is 100% muslim. And Kaaba zombies wouldn't make sense because it is an idol of worship, not a race.

And back to the subject of this. I'm still going with that it would have something to do with the Focusing Stone in some sort of way. They are both meteorite's that fell from the sky. And we all know the 115 meteor's are black. It's like this was almost MADE for zombies.

And just another thing, why didn't the Nazi's go looking here? Maybe it's because it wasn't as occult-ish as they were looking for.

I misunderstood the original post by Op. Apologies.

I just wanted to elaborate/clarify what op said about Kaaba and Black stone.

Muhammad:

At the time of Muhammad (CE 570–632 A.D), his tribe, the Quraysh, was in charge of the Kaaba, which was at that time a shrine containing hundreds of idols representing Arabian tribal gods and other religious figures. Muhammad earned the enmity of his tribe by claiming the Kaaba to be dedicated to the worship of the one God alone, and all the idols evicted. The Quraysh persecuted and harassed him continuously,[40] and he and his followers eventually migrated to Medina in 622.

Black Stone:

After Abraham had built the Kaaba, an angel brought to him the Black Stone, a celestial stone that, according to tradition, had fallen from Heaven on the nearby hill Abu Qubays.[20] According to a saying attributed to Muhammad, the Black Stone had "descended from Paradise whiter than milk but the sins of the sons of Adam had made it black".[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba

.....im a muslim n i wont say like (REMOVE THIS !!) i wont . actually it makes sense but i would suggest something more like (Pharoah-ish) cuz u know that pyramid on the space in the loading screen of moon and actually everywhere ... just sayin if u didnt want to open the religion thing plz dont put the name of the religion in the title . i know it's hard to come up with a title but try ur best oh and [brains] for u my friend :)

I've done a bit of research into this, and I found that a certain artifact from the Muslim faith (in this case, the single most Holy item in their possession) is the "Eye of God." It is considered an all black meteor with a white rim that feel from the sky and is said to be sent from God. Hummm, now what do we know that fits the description of that artifact?

If you haven't figured it out yet, this Eye of God matches the description of the Egg that us used to power the pyramid. It is the all seeing eye on the Illuminati pyramid, a long lost vril artifact that made it's way to earth. I know it may seem "out there", but if it were anything else like the ark of the convenient or the Holy Grail, I would still support my claims.

im sure it is not the'eye of god' because islam says that basically god isnt part of his creation, he's meant to be nothing like his creation so tht rules it being the eye of god. The black stone the story goes is meant to come from heaven(i think its heaven), and was used as the last piece used to build the kaba because the prophet abraham couldnt find any more material. Thats roughly how the story goes.

• 6 months later...

With the release of the trailer, we see that Middle Easterns are actually involved and Muslim zombies could actually come into fruition now. I can just imagine after the campaign, the Muslims start rising and the soldiers are forced to fight again. They thought they were dead. They were wrong. :lol:

I can dream.