Easiest Classic Map

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your opinion what is the easiest Classic Map?

For me, it would be Shi No Numa followed closely by Der Reise.

I would share both Shi and Riese the #1 place.

Not sure which one is the easiest.

Yeah they are quite easy. I got above Round 20 on both my first attempts at the map. I even found a really good train spot on Shi as well.

Der Riese is much easier. Apart from Ascension and Kino, Der Riese is probably the easiest. NDU is the hardest map ever. No jug, No train spots (really) and lots of confined spaces. Anyone who can get past Wave 30 odd on NDU legit is a true master of Zombie slaying :D

The easiest of the classics has gotta be Der Riese. Just sit by the catwalk with your friends or rapetrain down near the STG. With Mule Kick it also makes it much more easier.

Dude, don't say Rapetrain. That's a really vulgar term. Just put Training or Kiting.

The easiest of the classics has gotta be Der Riese. Just sit by the catwalk with your friends or rapetrain down near the STG. With Mule Kick it also makes it much more easier.

Dude, don't say Rapetrain. That's a really vulgar term. Just put Training or Kiting.

LMAOROTF

did u seriously say dont say rape train? u do realize it is a train that you turn on and unload a few clips also called raping right? your not "training" cause theres no XP and kiting? wtf is kiting? i dont have string with a kite on the end.

der riese because you can teleport away if you need too

Rape has only developed a sexual assault connotation within many cultures. At its most basic meaning, rape is word that means to take something violently, without consent. In modern day society, rape automatically connotes sex.

But alas, culture has triumphed over knowledge and the term Rape Train has begun to deteriorate from a term that we all loved into one that brings out adjectives like vulgar, wrong, immature.

rape [reyp] (n):

Archaic- the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

Rape has only developed a sexual assault connotation within many cultures. At its most basic meaning, rape is word that means to take something violently, without consent. In modern day society, rape automatically connotes sex.

But alas, culture has triumphed over knowledge and the term Rape Train has begun to deteriorate from a term that we all loved into one that brings out adjectives like vulgar, wrong, immature.

rape [reyp] (n):

Archaic- the act of seizing and carrying off by force.

What? :shock:

The term 'kiting' was being used by Zombies players a long long time before people started using Syndicate's favourite term 'rapetrain' for the technique.

The actual definition of 'rape' in almost all cases is the familiar one, despite Syndicate trying to explain it means taking something by force, this is a rare an unused definition and is simply not the common usage and is never how the word is understood in any situation in our day and age.

I personally never call it a rapetrain, as I find the term vulgar - I'm not 10 yrs old like many gamers who enjoy using the term, having life experience and if, like me, you actually knew a few people who have been raped you would not use the term casually.

Anyhoo, back on topic, Der Riese is easiest followed by Shi No Numa, then Verruckt and then Nacht (all BO Versions). Shi No Numa in WAW is hands down the easiest map of all time, even a monkey could get past round 1000 in that map.

The term 'kiting' was being used by Zombies players a long long time before people started using Syndicate's favourite term 'rapetrain' for the technique.

The actual definition of 'rape' in almost all cases is the familiar one, despite Syndicate trying to explain it means taking something by force, this is a rare an unused definition and is simply not the common usage and is never how the word is understood in any situation in our day and age.

I personally never call it a rapetrain, as I find the term vulgar - I'm not 10 yrs old like many gamers who enjoy using the term, having life experience and if, like me, you actually knew a few people who have been raped you would not use the term casually.

Anyhoo, back on topic, Der Riese is easiest followed by Shi No Numa, then Verruckt and then Nacht (all BO Versions). Shi No Numa in WAW is hands down the easiest map of all time, even a monkey could get past round 1000 in that map.

How old are you, dude? I dont mean to come off as a troll or anything, but rape used in your described connotation is very, very common in my high school and, I'm assuming, the youth of America. Yes, the term is vulgar, and I prefer calling it just a 'train' or 'conga line', but I've observed that all so-called 'cliques' and 'groups' of my high school—whether it be jocks, gamers, losers, preppies, or skaters—use the word rape to describe when they defeat something or are defeated by something.

Examples:

Damn son, that test raped me.

We raped Southwest on Friday

You just raped my mind.

The connotation of the word rape used in this way is very common amongst the youth of America. But, again, I don't use it as I have a very dear friend who was raped as a child, and the event has influenced the outcome of her life.

Anyways, happy slaying. Just wanted to point that out.

How old are you, dude? I dont mean to come off as a troll or anything, but rape used in your described connotation is very, very common in my high school and, I'm assuming, the youth of America. Yes, the term is vulgar, and I prefer calling it just a 'train' or 'conga line', but I've observed that all so-called 'cliques' and 'groups' of my high school—whether it be jocks, gamers, losers, preppies, or skaters—use the word rape to describe when they defeat something or are defeated by something.

Examples:

Damn son, that test raped me.

We raped Southwest on Friday

You just raped my mind.

The connotation of the word rape used in this way is very common amongst the youth of America. But, again, I don't use it as I have a very dear friend who was raped as a child, and the event has influenced the outcome of her life.

Anyways, happy slaying. Just wanted to point that out.

just stating this...i agree with this guy. how many times do u say "shit." its used out of context just as much. if ur a christan its vulgar. "shit faced" "i need to take a shit" "holy shit" "SHIT! i just hit a pot hole" if ur gonna say were using rape wrong then remember ur using shit wrong everytime u say it. just wanted to point that out...

Shi No Numa is the easiest. If only it had PaP.

I know right. If only they added in PaP instead of mule....

Not trying to flame here but, would be just shut up about pap. You dont need it! I always thought of it as a luxery. I only would do it if I had 30k and up.....I dont need so why shold you. I despise PaP unless im playing moon. Sorry this is my opinion.

-Pancakes

Not trying to flame here but, would be just shut up about pap. You dont need it! I always thought of it as a luxery. I only would do it if I had 30k and up.....I dont need so why shold you. I despise PaP unless im playing moon. Sorry this is my opinion.

-Pancakes

Why? Pack a punch is invaluable. They extend the longevity of guns nearly two fold. Galil starts to suck at what, 20? Pack a punched, it's still going strong at 35. On Moon, yes, the addition of the hacker makes me take pack a punch for granted, but especially on wonder weapons, it's invaluable when you're out of ammo. I can't think of how many times I've been out of thundergun ammo on the mid 30s, but then remember that I can still pack a punch. It's really quite amazing.

-Pancakes

im gonna try not to flame either but holy hell dude r u serious? PaP is 5000 not 3k. if your gonna comment atleast be correct on what you say. Pap has saved my ass more than anything (with the exception of monkey bombs and wonderweapons and even then it saved my wonderweapons.