ALL-NIGHT ZOMBIE KILLIN ON DER RIESE!!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies ALWAYS win :twisted: But good luck, I tried that with my friend (only on ascension) and failed miserably, it's a mega pain.

Thanks man ! Yeah i know its gonna be tough but I hope to at least break 40. Most of my records are right at round 30 because I never get time to play for 6 hours straight to go REALLY high. But im stocking up on redbull and junk food and im breaking some records tonight. HOO-RA

We ended up going down in the mid thirties. Then we decided to play moon. Started out with 4 people, EE done by round 13. One person left on round 15 and the other on 18. At this point its about 4 in the morning, my buddy and I kept playing till 10 this morning before I had to quit because I had somewhere to be. We made it to round 42. Which is a personal best for me on any map.