GRFXP

AlphaSnake

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw this post now... looks like things have gotten a bit heated.

We have no problem holding contests here and there that would reward VIP members/supporters to help bring more supporters to the site!

Just let us know what you'd like from us and we can definitely accommodate! Alpha and Nick have been great partners and we'd love to keep it that way. I'm not aware of any of graphic companies that cater to the COD / Zombie crowd, the more support we have to make those products, the more products we'll produce for our fans!

Bingo.

I'd say you and Carbon should discuss how this would work, but I definitely see potential in this. Not only will CoDz earn more donations to better the site, do competitions, giveaways, etc. It will also put the word out more for GRFXP. The more donations and prizes won, the more exposure you guys get also. Therefore, more sales.

Nobody sent me any shirts or any swag and this is my site, that is F*ucked up, anyway if you hook me up then maybe I would be more apt to actually let you peddle your shirts here.

DAMN! Are you kidding me?! No one sent you any Carbon?? That's pretty F'd up. They didn't think of sending, oh I don't know, the FOUNDER! of this site a box full of free gear? How in the world did Strwbob and Alpha end up with free swag (no offense guys, you guys deserve stuff of course), but Carbon's the freakin' founder of this website and no one thought to hook up him first before anyone so he can work it out himself?? Pretty foolish....

Nobody sent me any shirts or any swag and this is my site, that is F*ucked up, anyway if you hook me up then maybe I would be more apt to actually let you peddle your shirts here.

DAMN! Are you kidding me?! No one sent you any Carbon?? That's pretty F'd up. They didn't think of sending, oh I don't know, the FOUNDER! of this site a box full of free gear? How in the world did Strwbob and Alpha end up with free swag (no offense guys, you guys deserve stuff of course), but Carbon's the freakin' founder of this website and no one thought to hook up him first before anyone so he can work it out himself?? Pretty foolish....

No kidding, wth?

ya... so if I got shirts before anyone, or even shirts at all then I think I would be more open to this idea, and yet here I am left out and people are surprised at my reaction?

Let's fix this and move on to better and perhaps profitable things, i dont do this to make money CoDz has only costed me thousands of dollars over the past few years and I have had MAYBE like 400$ donated to me in total... so ya it would be nice to have some help.

But ya GFXP if you read this email me [email protected] and we will work something out.

ya... so if I got shirts before anyone, or even shirts at all then I think I would be more open to this idea, and yet here I am left out and people are surprised at my reaction?

Let's fix this and move on to better and perhaps profitable things, i dont do this to make money CoDz has only costed me thousands of dollars over the past few years and I have had MAYBE like 400$ donated to me in total... so ya it would be nice to have some help.

But ya GFXP if you read this email me [email protected] and we will work something out.

You're reaction is completely understandable considering the circumstances Carbon. I'd be raging about it if I was in your position!

I've been wanting to make some purchases on their site, but I think I'll wait it out now until some of the profits are going back to Carbon and CoDz.

Hey Carbon, I appreciate all you do here bro. I would like to help make a donation to this site to help keep it going. I'd also like to get my hands on a zombie train shirt at some point too. So right now I'm just going to sit back, and wait for the dust to settle. I'm hoping in the end, there will be some option be made available where I can help this site, and get a dope shirt all at the same time. That way everyone wins in one fell swoop. You, me, GRFXP, CoDz, everyone. 8-)

With all due respect, Carbon, Alpha and that other guy contributed a lot of ideas to GRFXP, therefore received free gear. So it makes sense. However, before advertising their website, they should have, in the very least, contracted you first and got your okay on the matter before hand, yes.

But, I still think you're an ignorant ass for basically throwing a brilliant thing, AND your predecessor administrator out the window because YOU weren't benefitting from it... Better yet, didn't even try until I passed along this idea.

Oh yeah, you're welcome.

Now, on that note instead of kissing your ass like several others already have, I'd be more than happy to help in anyway possible with any contests/giveaways/etc. Or any other ideas you have regarding this potential partnership with GRFXP. I am also currently trying to develop some ideas with these guys on more ideas for zombie apparel given they approve, and accept my ideas and the rest of the community also enjoy my ideas. I'm attending another gaming forum who are pretty well organized on making income for the site, and would be happy to share some ideas. So if you would like the extra help, please PM me Carbon.

I do not like coming off as a complete ass, and this goes for the rest of the community. But how things have been handled lately are absoultely pathetic.

Regards,

- Undead xP

With all due respect, Carbon, Alpha and that other guy contributed a lot of ideas to GRFXP, therefore received free gear. So it makes sense. However, before advertising their website, they should have, in the very least, contracted you first and got your okay on the matter before hand, yes.

But, I still think you're an ignorant ass for basically throwing a brilliant thing, AND your predecessor administrator out the window because YOU weren't benefitting from it... Better yet, didn't even try until I passed along this idea.

Oh yeah, you're welcome.

Now, on that note instead of kissing your ass like several others already have, I'd be more than happy to help in anyway possible with any contests/giveaways/etc. Or any other ideas you have regarding this potential partnership with GRFXP. I am also currently trying to develop some ideas with these guys on more ideas for zombie apparel given they approve, and accept my ideas and the rest of the community also enjoy my ideas. I'm attending another gaming forum who are pretty well organized on making income for the site, and would be happy to share some ideas. So if you would like the extra help, please PM me Carbon.

I do not like coming off as a complete ass, and this goes for the rest of the community. But how things have been handled lately are absoultely pathetic.

Regards,

- Undead xP

Why are you still persisting on things here Undead? Carbon has ended the issue. If GRFXP wants to work something out for selling on CoDz, they can contact him directly. But yet you come on here spewing nonsense. First off.....

Let me get this straight? You basically call Carbon an ignorant asshole, then ask if he needs any help?? :? Yes AlphaSnake and "the other guy" (Strwsbob!) have commited tremendously to this site. But the fact is that Carbon is the owner and founder of this site, and GRFXP would have been much better off contacting him and sending him free stuff before anyone else. That's just business, you contact the guy in charge if you want things done right. Or at best one of the Mods or Admins should have contacted Carbon when GRFXP first intially contacted them.

And Carbon got pissed because he came on HIS site, and saw that GRFXP was promoting stuff on his site without permission. Carbon's not some greedy bastard like you assume he is. If he was he would have let ads get put up on CoDz to start making money off of it. Same rule applies for GRFXP, he does not want somebody making money off his site, unless CoDz as a community gets something in return (Discount on products, Carbon get's part of profits to put back into CoDz.) And what's wrong with Carbon making money on products sold on his site? He pays out of pocket for this site that you love, and has invested thousands of dollars since it's been up. So until you wanna start donating a hefty amount to Carbon to pay for CoDz, you should stop complaining about Carbon making money on his own site.

So we have you to thank Undead for giving Carbon the idea of working it out with them? I say meh, you merely beat a dead horse until Carbon decided to respond. He is trying to work directly with GRFXP, which GRXFP should have done in the first place instead of going to Alpha or Strwsbob first. You want to help the site so much? You want to be thanked? DONATE!

BTW, you came off as a complete ass.

Gee, thanks for repeating my entire post back to me because that's exactly what I just said... It WASN'T right for this GRFXP to make a profit off Carbon's site. I said that. It also wasn't cool of Carbon to shun away a potential profit building opportunity with such neglection. He can do whatever the hell he pleases for all I give a damn. But I'm specifically talking about how things were handled. There was NO attempt to compromise and make this work. None. And Alpha basically goes "Lookie Carbon!" and gets not only disapproval, but dismissed because he's not getting anything out of it.

Now you tell me where that makes sense either...

And yes, you and anyone who benefits should have me to thank for basically doing Carbon's "dirty" work. Both Carbon and GRFXP allegedly agreed that something could be worked out after I posted my ideas, did they not?

Thing is, I want to help donate by contributing ideas to better the community here and help continue such a successful hit of a forum. But I am not going to pay a dime if their own staff doesn't even try themselves first...

Look, i think this is just going to lead to worse and worse stuff which doesnt really need to be discussed.

I am locking this thread, any mods, carbon, you can unlock if you want.

*** CJ - I agree with unDead, about carb's reaction tho, not him being an ass/dead taking cred for sh*t, if it gets completely out of hand ill lock it again. carbon, or any other mod, u can lock it if u see fit. ***

Gee, thanks for repeating my entire post back to me because that's exactly what I just said... It WASN'T right for this GRFXP to make a profit off Carbon's site. I said that. It also wasn't cool of Carbon to shun away a potential profit building opportunity with such neglection. He can do whatever the hell he pleases for all I give a damn. But I'm specifically talking about how things were handled. There was NO attempt to compromise and make this work. None. And Alpha basically goes "Lookie Carbon!" and gets not only disapproval, but dismissed because he's not getting anything out of it.

I'm just going to say this, and try to be as nice as I can about it. Although Carbon's reaction wasn't the best, it was totally justifiable. He comes back to the site to see GRFXP is an official CoDz affiliate, without any of it brought up to him before hand. I think things we're handled a little poorly on all ends.

And yes, you and anyone who benefits should have me to thank for basically doing Carbon's "dirty" work. Both Carbon and GRFXP allegedly agreed that something could be worked out after I posted my ideas, did they not?

It's extremely unlikely it was because of your comments specifically Undead. Carbon's decision was most likely based on what his Admins and Mods had to say about the whole thing. Really no offense or anything man, but I don't think you had a notable impact on this whole thing. I think this whole thing has been handled by Alpha and Carbon. I don't know why you've put yourself on such a high pedestal regarding this.

Thing is, I want to help donate by contributing ideas to better the community here and help continue such a successful hit of a forum. But I am not going to pay a dime if their own staff doesn't even try themselves first...

Umm Carbon does pay a dime..... $90 a month for the site to be exact.

Please lock this thread Sigint if you haven't yet

How am I greedy? I put sooo much time, money and effort into this site over the last 4 years. I don't have to pay for it anymore and and I can just shut it down.... do you want that? no... so don't call me greedy, I don't care about getting money from this gxp kid for me, I just want help paying for the site, I have my own job and i make money and i support myself and the bills I pay, this is an extra 80 bucks a month that I pay out of the love for zombies, treyarch, and the community.

watch what you say undead.