Big Bang theory SOLO

TFG Dubz

As ive seen alot of people saying its impossible to do solo, for instance the plate step, i decided to give it a go, i got past the plate step easily on solo, but as it was my old account (fail on my part) i didnt have the golden rod to finish it up as the below video will show

(If it posts wrong i apologize as im currently on my phone, will correct it in abit when i get home)

Anyway after alot if searching online people keep saying you cant do the plate step, but i did, my question is, before i get home (and try on my main account), does the golden rod show up in richtofens inventory on solo if you have completed the previous steps?

I cant see why treyarch would allow you to go so far beyond cryogenic slumber party achievo and not let you finish IF you u have the skill to do it

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that's an interesting theory, I haven't done the shangri-la EE (lack of a headset makes it pretty difficult to get something done) but i've gotten the plates back to the receiving bay, but throwing a QED onto the plates hasn't moved them to the computer bit (i've only tried the QED step once though)

simple answer. Treyarch saw that many people were upset by the fact you could do the call of the dead easter egg in solo or with 2 people but you can only do the Shangri La easter egg with 4 people. now because moon was the last map they wanted to go all out so they brought back the call of the dead style easter egg were you can do the easter egg in solo and with 2 people. BUT they wanted some CO-OP work to be used because they did not want players to do the whole easter egg in solo because it would be to eazy like call of the dead was.

so they kept the easter egg the same and took out the golden rod. this lets you get half of the easter egg done by yourself and the rest done with friends. so they figured this will keep all the solo players happy and all the CO-OP players happy. i liked to idea and i hope they use it in future maps as well.

SHORT VERSION: you can not do big bang theory solo because liked i said they wanted some team work to be required to complete the easter egg. the golden rod will also never show up in solo no matter if you beat all the easter eggs or not. and if people do not like it then they can go ride a pig while eating a golden apple. at the same time.

simple answer. Treyarch saw that many people were upset by the fact you could do the call of the dead easter egg in solo or with 2 people but you can only do the Shangri La easter egg with 4 people. now because moon was the last map they wanted to go all out so they brought back the call of the dead style easter egg were you can do the easter egg in solo and with 2 people. BUT they wanted some CO-OP work to be used because they did not want players to do the whole easter egg in solo because it would be to eazy like call of the dead was.

so they kept the easter egg the same and took out the golden rod. this lets you get half of the easter egg done by yourself and the rest done with friends. so they figured this will keep all the solo players happy and all the CO-OP players happy. i liked to idea and i hope they use it in future maps as well.

SHORT VERSION: you can not do big bang theory solo because liked i said they wanted some team work to be required to complete the easter egg. the golden rod will also never show up in solo no matter if you beat all the easter eggs or not. and if people do not like it then they can go ride a pig while eating a golden apple. at the same time.

that makes no sense, ive heard the quotes from samantha and even then she mentions the orb moving part of the easter egg (as a playable character) therefor if they went through the hassle of doing those voice overs, why disable the golden rod from appearing in SOLO?

and ive done big bang theory on SOLO right until the golden rod needs to be placed inbetween the plates as my video shows, if they were going to disallow it on solo then it would of been far easier setting a script in place not allowing any more steps... after Cryogenic slumber party

however the plates in area 51 can be knocked down AND the gersh sends them through to the receiving bay, and you can find the wire/pipe to connect the computer to the plates/goldenrod step, none of what you said makes any sense because of that fact alone. i still believe it can be done solo, i just believe theres a slight variation on the steps as ala COTD sending the crew to paradise achievement, and character quotes back up on top of my video aswell, im sorry but i aint giving up that easy, not until i extract the GSC and go through the code myself

People have looked through the coding and they would have found it by now.

Also all perks means infinite revives so invincibility.

solo dont count on leaderboards anymore so whats your point? its not like it would affect anything

but an easy option would be to use the solo quick revive coding twice, 3 downs is your limit, as i keep saying theres easier ways treyarch could of done it, this way makes no sense

First treyarch would never allow an everlasting game even solo.

Second All perks is too good a reward for a solo egg. One wunderwaffe is fine in COTD but on moon it would change the difficultly massively. If there was a solo egg they would have gotten it by now.

P.S. Just go online and do it's not that hard. You just need the wave gun and the right excavator.

still they could've done something along the lines of completing the full EE in solo gives you all of the perks, but quick revive still disappears after 3 downs... surely that would work out ok? that way it wouldn't make the game go on forever and it'd eliminate the problem that you get sometimes when you get downed and end up overwhelmed before you can do anything about getting any perks again, and it'd still be enough of a challenge to warrant having all the perks considering how much of a pain in the ass filling up the tubes the second time round on solo would be

Second All perks is too good a reward for a solo egg. One wunderwaffe is fine in COTD but on moon it would change the difficultly massively. If there was a solo egg they would have gotten it by now.

P.S. Just go online and do it's not that hard. You just need the wave gun and the right excavator.

Im sorry what now? Its alot harder doing it on solo than it is online, theres no one to share points and have different people get the gersh /qed for a start, plus you only get 3 revives solo, thats it. The reward of getting all the perks is completely jusified if you completed it solo IF you use my idea of using the solo quick revive script rules, 3 downs and your out.

Im sorry but ive alreay completed it online nearly 10 times now and as my op said im trying my best to prove it can be done solo, as theres really no need for it not to be (as i can get upto the plates step with no trouble at all)

Im sorry what now? Its alot harder doing it on solo than it is online, theres no one to share points and have different people get the gersh /qed for a start, plus you only get 3 revives solo, thats it. The reward of getting all the perks is completely jusified if you completed it solo IF you use my idea of using the solo quick revive script rules, 3 downs and your out.

Im sorry but ive alreay completed it online nearly 10 times now and as my op said im trying my best to prove it can be done solo, as theres really no need for it not to be (as i can get upto the plates step with no trouble at all)

If your gonna ask a question, it would probably be best NOT to bash everyone that gives you a answer thats their opinion.

And from what I've seen, you can do cryogenic slumber party, but you can't do big bang theory, simply because you don't start out with the golden rod. I've done it numerous times solo, at least 4-5 and every time, i NEVER had the golden rod. No Rod=No Big Bang theory complete.

that makes no sense, ive heard the quotes from samantha and even then she mentions the orb moving part of the easter egg (as a playable character) therefor if they went through the hassle of doing those voice overs, why disable the golden rod from appearing in SOLO?

You have to move the orb twice remember? After Richtofen and her have swapped souls. Her exact quote I believe is "Go egg, go!".

I don't believe there is a Solo EE. It's just going to turn into another Ascension thing, where everyone thought there was another part to it after the 90s DM's, but there wasn't.

If a Solo EE exists, it would've been found, same with Shangri-La.

Now Treyarch could've easily made a Solo EE work. Infinite revives? Easily just disable QR once you've gone down 3 times. If you have all the perks in CotD, and you've used QR 3 times, you won't get it again from George in a Random Perk Bottle. They could've easily scripted something like this.

And really, it's possible to get all 8 perks in Solo. Just be lucky enough to get a RPB from the launch pads.

If your gonna ask a question, it would probably be best NOT to bash everyone that gives you a answer thats their opinion.

And from what I've seen, you can do cryogenic slumber party, but you can't do big bang theory, simply because you don't start out with the golden rod. I've done it numerous times solo, at least 4-5 and every time, i NEVER had the golden rod. No Rod=No Big Bang theory complete.

its not bashing when im trying to explain reasons why its possible and people just dismissing it.

I also have the Moon GSC (game code/scripts) and from what ive seen just skimming through it this morning there's no reason at all why it couldn't (theoretically) of been done solo, in fact there's some extra code left in to show it might have at least been done at some point, but for what ever reason treyarch disabled richtofen from having the golden rod from the beginning in solo, with no need to.

will look into the coding more after the school run and find if there's anything of importance.

just food for thought though.... if they were to include Big Bang Theory for solo, it would be so that the golden rod has to be "Found" as not to restrict everyone solo to playing as just Richtofen....as i said there's no real reason why it cant be done, and as people mentioned CoTD we know treyarch "can" make changes based on solo/coop