Watch This And I Hope The Zombie Guys At Treyarch Can See.

ShotDown1234

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what's the point of that whole map pack if everyone preferred the original?

My point exactly - there's some people saying that they prefer the original maps because with the Black Ops ones "it's just not the same". The whole point of the classic map pack was that they were supposed to be 'revamped' versions of the original maps, i.e. remade to fit in with the Black Ops style of play, and it would make sense to add the new perks in there so they would do just that. If people do still prefer the originals then surely they'll go play them, so making changes to the Black Ops versions shouldn't really hurt.

it would be kinda fun to have a "barebones" zombie mode with no perks or pack a punch. A it would be way more challenging, but would make for shorter games, and a new medium to compete on. i think it would be awesome. but i think the way it is right now is fine as far as the regular zombie mode is concerned

I think it wold be great to see all of the perks on the Classic Maps, after all we have the W@W versions to go play if we want to play them as they originally were.

I've heard that 'people who don't want the perks in the maps could always go play WaW' suggestion almost every time this is brought up... I don't know if you've played the old maps on WaW lately but you can't find a legit match anymore there seems to be a maximum of 1000 people across all the maps at any one time, and a good 25% of them are hackers, so going back to WaW isn't really an option :/

Then what's the point of that whole map pack if everyone preferred the original?

My point exactly - there's some people saying that they prefer the original maps because with the Black Ops ones "it's just not the same". The whole point of the classic map pack was that they were supposed to be 'revamped' versions of the original maps, i.e. remade to fit in with the Black Ops style of play, and it would make sense to add the new perks in there so they would do just that. If people do still prefer the originals then surely they'll go play them, so making changes to the Black Ops versions shouldn't really hurt.

Adding all the new perks into the old maps would make them ridiculously easy though and ruin them. What I don't understand is why people insist on adding something they don't need considering those maps aren't built to have that many perks in the first place... There's a reason the maps kept growing thoughout Blops.