Why a huge hate over MP40?

Nathan169

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Everything that people say is overpowered is really just overused. Well, except for noobtubes, those really are OP. The MP40 is just another one of those guns.

I agree that is a good gun (not the best) and it could use a little less bad talk, but alot of noobs (like me on this forum) use it all the time!!! They trade ray guns for that gun! :facepalm:

Everything that people say is overpowered is really just overused. Well, except for noobtubes, those really are OP. The MP40 is just another one of those guns.

I agree that is a good gun (not the best) and it could use a little less bad talk, but alot of noobs (like me on this forum) use it all the time!!! They trade ray guns for that gun! :facepalm:

Um... You DO realise we're talking about WaW multiplayer right? Its great in zombies, but we aren't talking about that.

The MP40 of W@W MP is pretty much equivalent to the Famas of Black Ops MP. Everybody hates on it and call it overpowered, then they do an update and nerf it down so people stop complaining. And then they still complain afterwards about saying it's still too powerful. People just want something to complain about, if it's not one gun it's another. :roll:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Um, the weapon is easy to use, a one shot head shot on a non-jug, 64 bullet mag, 2 bullet kill with SP on a non-jug, hip-fire with no recoil and a great spread pattern, and on top of all that it is fully automatic. The guns people complained about in BO and MW2, like the Famas and UMP, were not overpowered. What makes a gun overpowered is a complete lack of competition from the other weapons in the game, not the fact that it is used by a great amount of people, that is a side-effect. If there were ever an example of a CoD weapon being overpowered it would be the WaW MP40 because it ridiculously outclasses the other weapons in the game.

• 10 years later...