Brains/Dweller Questions

Ehjookayted

Question

How many brains is it till full zombie, then Undead Master? Is it 750 then 1500?

And do you get a brains bonus for becoming UOTM or a Dweller?

Last question: are dwellers looking for any new members? I know you have to be chosen, but I'm just wondering :)

These are things I ponder at night. Just kidding, I think. ;)

Thanks guys!

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

8 answers to this question

There are a few new features that have been added to the site, one of these is new ranks, and this picture will explain how many points (A.K.A. ---- brains) you need to become whatever rank.

The Third feature is the "Bump Button" this will cause the topic (I think you can only do it on your topics) to turn into *new* again, making it more likely to be looked at, and it seems like you can only do this if the topic hasn't been looked at in a while, to avoid abuse of the feature.

^This. Also, no additional points are awarded for being a Dweller/UOTM. The title is pretty much an award enough. :D

Sorry, but being a dweller means having been here on the site for an very long time and posting a few perticularly good threads. In fact, Waffles would have to be the first "Third Generation" CoDz member to become a Dweller. Before him, it was mostly people who had joined immediatly at the start of CoDz back in the WaW days through GKnova6. It takes a while to make it here, and it doesn't hurt to try to get to know the admins a bit. However, if you hang in there long enough and prove yourself to one of the admins, there is always a chance of making it in. Just know it's not an overnight thing. :(

^This. Also, no additional points are awarded for being a Dweller/UOTM. The title is pretty much an award enough. :D

Yes you do actually. For getting into the Dwellers you get a bonus 1000 brains. Maybe not for the newer ones because carbon hasnt added some. but i definitely got some and asked carbon and he said it was a bonus.

Thanks guys! I'll definitely be around here for a while and just wanted to know a few things. Hopefully I could get WWK before Black Ops 2. I really enjoy writing strategy guides and don't know if there's a niche for that here, but I'll keep on writing them anyway. It's fun (as weird as that might sound). People enjoy them and could use them and I'm dumb enough to spend the time writing them. Glad to help though! :)