A Question About The Marines of Verruct

BigHeadZack

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said the crew had been tested with the perks? That and that the perks were lethal? Unproven theory is unproven.

It dont recall it ever saying that it was lethal, but in the.......i think it's in Call Of The Dead? Anyways the radios in CotD richtofen talks about testing the perks on Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai, and that he couldnt get them working on them without some kind of stimulant of their own *Nikolai's was vodka, never really said what Takeo's and Dempsey's was, im going to assume Takeo's is Fish (revive soda), and Dempsey's was Eggnog or something along those lines (Juggernog)* So if the marines in vurruckt just got there, how could the stimulants work on them without them being tested on to see which stimulants work? (I pretty sure thats what he's getting at)

It has nothing to do with the perks, all the effects are from 115. Teleportation, perks, wonder weapons, and zombies all arise from 115

Actually no. Perks don't have 115 involved with them at all. Richtofen was working on them before Element 115 (ununpentium or eka-bismuth) was even on earth. And consumption of ununpentium with cause either A. Instant Death, B. EXTREME radiation which could lead to death, or C. All of the above with zombification(talkin zombie mode obv). Yes, 115 effects all the Wunder weapons(excluding the flamethrower *yes i count that as a wunderweapon*), the Teleportation, and the zombies but ununpentium is NOT involved with the perks. You'd die.

To back this up, listen to all the radios on moon, before Richtofen is exposed to ununpentium he is completely sane, and working on all the experiments with Dr Maxis, this is roughly the same time the perks were completed, how do i know? They just found out how to use the teleporter properly, which means they got the Element. And he never leaves moon until maxis fucks shit up with sam. And the only way for a product of Dr Richtofen's to get mass produced was through Dr Maxis, the "Leader". So if he JUST got the element and figured out how to use it by using it with the teleporter, how would he have the time to make the perks? He wouldn't. Which, the only logical explanation thats possible is that HE MADE THE PERKS BEFORE he found Ununpentium

Perks have nothing to do with the story!!! Jesus is it that hard to understand. Its like saying that the pistol you get at the beginning have something to do with the story. There are just there for the fact that they make the game fun.

Um no. They are involved with the story, and for you to call me out saying that I'm wrong and you're right, then when i bring you hard evidence you go "Oh it doesn't matter anyway, its not even involved" is trying to find a way out. Just admit your defeat, you'll look less......pitiful.

It has nothing to do with the perks, all the effects are from 115. Teleportation, perks, wonder weapons, and zombies all arise from 115

Actually no. Perks don't have 115 involved with them at all. Richtofen was working on them before Element 115 (ununpentium or eka-bismuth) was even on earth. And consumption of ununpentium with cause either A. Instant Death, B. EXTREME radiation which could lead to death, or C. All of the above with zombification(talkin zombie mode obv). Yes, 115 effects all the Wunder weapons(excluding the flamethrower *yes i count that as a wunderweapon*), the Teleportation, and the zombies but ununpentium is NOT involved with the perks. You'd die.

To back this up, listen to all the radios on moon, before Richtofen is exposed to ununpentium he is completely sane, and working on all the experiments with Dr Maxis, this is roughly the same time the perks were completed, how do i know? They just found out how to use the teleporter properly, which means they got the Element. And he never leaves moon until maxis fucks shit up with sam. And the only way for a product of Dr Richtofen's to get mass produced was through Dr Maxis, the "Leader". So if he JUST got the element and figured out how to use it by using it with the teleporter, how would he have the time to make the perks? He wouldn't. Which, the only logical explanation thats possible is that HE MADE THE PERKS BEFORE he found Ununpentium

I thought they were powered by 115. Isn't it said somewhere? Or in the terminal at least? I know Richtofen says the main ingredient rots your mind, and for Verruckt it says "Chemically Engineered Beverages" but yea I thought they were.

And actually, Element 115 was on earth long before Richtofen even worked with it. It fell with the Tunguska event, which happened June 30th, 1908. It may have even been on earth before than, with the Vril-Ya.

a. personally i believe the perks contain 115, they haven't literally liquidized 115 and stuck it in a bottle but i believe 115 is what gives the perks there qualities

b. who says richtofen made the perk? (if some thing does please say)

c. going by his bio richtofen has always been insane but he did develop "the voices" shortly after the fist successful human teleporter test when he touched the pyramid in moon

Teleportation cause zombiefication, not the actual element itself.

zombiefication is most defiantly caused by E115, i could list a load of evident but instead ill ask how zombies where zombieified in verrauck, nachter untoten, shangri-la and shi no numa (sorry about terrible spelling)

That is the million dollar question, I am just going off of what I have seen on other forums. I know that 115 animates dead cells in dead bodies but in alive bodies it causes some side effects and sometimes death. I know there is a CGI trailer coming showing us where it all started and where it is all headed. It is rumored that Sledgehammer might be working on something

I thought they were powered by 115. Isn't it said somewhere? Or in the terminal at least? I know Richtofen says the main ingredient rots your mind, and for Verruckt it says "Chemically Engineered Beverages" but yea I thought they were.

And actually, Element 115 was on earth long before Richtofen even worked with it. It fell with the Tunguska event, which happened June 30th, 1908. It may have even been on earth before than, with the Vril-Ya.

Thats true. I forgot about Tunguska. But I highly doubt richtofen would be able to get his hands on it. He's not that old in WaW which takes place in the 40's I doubt he was even born back then. And its true that he says chemically enhanced beverages. But, so is the drinks that the perks are based off of.

i don't mean to be a troll but it isn't the million dollar question, they were quite simply created using 115.

and i doubt sledgehammer games have anything to do with zombies as they have survival mode and zombies is 3arcs thing

also what is this CGI trailer you are talking about and how do you know about it?

That is just what I heard from one of the Beta testers that I met at best buy. He said that there were going to be releases a trailers sort of things kind of like the Kino music video except more of a CGI. The tester told me that sledgehammer was going to be doing a briefing on what dlc he was going to be testing out but that it would more like zombies then that wave mode they announced.

• 2 weeks later...

a. personally i believe the perks contain 115, they haven't literally liquidized 115 and stuck it in a bottle but i believe 115 is what gives the perks there qualities

b. who says richtofen made the perk? (if some thing does please say)

c. going by his bio richtofen has always been insane but he did develop "the voices" shortly after the fist successful human teleporter test when he touched the pyramid in moon

What the hell are you talking about he was always insane if you listen to the radios on moon you can clearly tell he was sane at one point.