No Man's Land: Survival Guide

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a tactic that can take half the luck out of NML zombies. By the way, this tactic got me 295 kills today, would have had 310 if not for 2 shots glitching...

Looking forward to seeing it :D I've also been a victim of a shots going missing in my 298 run, would have broke 300 if it weren't for that :x

Your guide is just awesome, have some [brains]

What I am thinking about for a long time with the first nade is: How can you make a guaranteed 10, better 15+ crawlers and armless, which are a one hit with the knife (130 instead of 50, just worth it). Best moment would be in Round 3 imho, but how not to kill them with the nade for sure? It's kinda weird to get a perfect nade placement. Anyway if I get like 5-8 crawlers to knife, I can reach about 3800-4000 points. But what if 15+ would be crawlers... Pap at the beginning of round 4.... Just an idea ;)

I spent 20 minutes in Area 51 after getting 2000 points with all of my ammo and just knifing for a Loooong time without getting a single kill. I only died when I had 4000 points and lunged to far into a zombie horde and got killed. I was so close to PaP :(

It's so tough to start piep, I can't even remember how long I had to play before my first PAP. You will get there. I'll give a tip for speeding it up a bit. Just keep restarting if you don't get at least 5 or 6 zombies in the first pool. I spent too much time trying to PAP initially with only 1200 or so points before they start running. Each time you may spend 5 minutes minimum trying with no real chance. Much better to spend less than 30 seconds to restart and get a good start.

Awesome! My video was uploaded on Zombie Slayin Nation

Nice man great video. If you're going for a high kill record getting Jugg quickly after the PaP without using any more than 5 M&S shots is also essential. A lot of people tend to run around the whole area when making their Jugg points but, like you showed here, I always prefer to haul ass to the telepad ASAP, makes things so much easier and quicker.

Nice man great video. If you're going for a high kill record getting Jugg quickly after the PaP without using any more than 5 M&S shots is also essential. A lot of people tend to run around the whole area when making their Jugg points but, like you showed here, I always prefer to haul ass to the telepad ASAP, makes things so much easier and quicker.

But don't the zombies spawn in quicker if you are in the bigger area? As in, you'll group the zombies up quicker if you are circling around the side drop area?

I think my strategy for what I do inbetween PAP to getting Jugg needs fine tuning so I appreciate any wisdom you guys have to offer.

Awesome! My video was uploaded on Zombie Slayin Nation

I just did got my best ever start....I had come close to this before and thought I understood the theory but it really takes some good circumstances to get right.

Stats -

Before running - 1800

After 1st Grenade - 3800 ish, a couple of crawlers.

After 2nd Grenade - 5500 + at least 10 crawlers, maybe more.

PAP time - 1:36

Juggs time - 2:25

M&S used - 4 bullets

Total kills - 90-100 kills

I'm having massive problems with my vegas pro since my PC crashed, I may have to do a new build anyway to get it running again. I really want to get this video up.

I was by the drop on the "wrong" side when they ran. I killed 2 quickly from the ledge....but 6 were running from that back location. 8 bullets at headheight got me at least 2 kills, then I got 1 dog. 8 more bullets then grenade.

After getting my pistols I waited around 15 seconds and got a full spawn around the crawlers, 1 M&S took alot out, and then 1 more got the rest. 1 used this 1 rather than waiting to make sure there were no crawlers, this is key. 30 more seconds got me a full spawn and then 2 M&S jumping backwards took almost all out again, but strangely left no crawlers....just a few runners. This got me 2650 total points and Juggs.

Killing close to a full spawn nets you around 1000 points.

My theory has always been to have 500 points after PAPing and then using 4 bullets to get 2000 points. First time enough went right with the spawns to get it. It's very tough to do as you rely on things going right for you.

But don't the zombies spawn in quicker if you are in the bigger area? As in, you'll group the zombies up quicker if you are circling around the side drop area?

I think my strategy for what I do inbetween PAP to getting Jugg needs fine tuning so I appreciate any wisdom you guys have to offer.

I've experimented with both ways, they do spawn a little quicker in the main area but I always find that I use less shots at the teleporter area to get the 2500 points, probably because of the lessened amount of dogs so you can make a really tight group. Saving ammo for later of course is vital and this makes up for the little bit of time lost.

Okay, I'll try to keep in mind only use 4-5 M&S rounds on the phase between getting your PAP and Jugg. Thanks Guy!

On that note: If you watch my second run in my vid, I shoot my 2nd M&S round at only 1 zomb + 2 dogs on the telepad. I did this purely to remove all the hellhounds from the equation. Now let's just say if this were a normal run, and I was going for Jugg next, would that have been a good move? Or did I waste the M&S round by only killing 3 targets?

Here's my strategy on getting a fast PAP time

V5vjNlJKdrg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't see how you shoot and stay alive with the M&S without juggie and still live. Whenever I do it I get cornered with the zombies all up on this and I either shoot down and explode or get eaten...

I usually just come back to No-Mans Land Absolutly LOADED and go all Ninja on the zombies and rack up kills with 3 weapons, about 6 grenades and 3 Gerches, a bowie knife, and, If I'm luckey a death machine. (still workin' on gettin the 90 second death machine on solo.)

Whenever you come back the zombies health resets, giving you about a minute of insta-kill with the bowie knife (never tried PAP ball. knife.). You then go all mustang and sally WITH FLOPPER, and gather a horde and just gain absolute masses of points (for early rounds anyway) shooting an MG. Get Juggie, Quick revive, Flopper, and mule kick. make sure Juggies there so you can get it without having to retreat. If you do it right you get absolute MASSES of kills.