Probable New Five Solo WR + Road to Round 100

cjgarof

So, I've officially just surpassed MrDalekJD @ Round 74. Round 75 was the Pentagon Thief, and have begun Round 76.

I have not had a chance to edit the tie breaking round into yt friendly size, nor add any commentary, but have had a chance to upload some footage of my progress to my youtube channel. user/cjgarof

I have seen evidence of Round 78 that has since disappeared... but I AINT DONE!!!! This is a Road to Round 100... Not Road to Round 76.

For any nay-sayers, disbelevers, and any claims of modding, hacking, or glitching.... I WILL MAKE THE ENTIRE GAME FOOTAGE ARCHIVES AVAILABLE STARTING FROM ROUND 1 to EVERYONE either when I'm dead, or I've achieved my goal of Round 100.

For now, here's the transition from 70-72 including how I handle the Pentagon Thief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaaLeSrg ... ideo_title

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in another thread, I know we had our disagreement but big props to you for this. I know pretty much everything there is to know about how to play this map, it's one of the toughest maps to master and it starts to get incredibly tedious after round 50.

Maybe I'll try another serious run one day, but at the moment I have no intention of doing so and I just tend to play this map just for some fun.

Thanks man. I don't hold grudges. I have hit round 80!

There is one thing I would change in your strategy. I actually call the elevator BEFORE I hit the trap. Doing it the other way around is pretty dangerous, especially if the two windows closest to the elevator become breach points. You'll more than likely have a zombified passenger with you on the ride down if those 2 are open.

Holy shit dude.

That ending was absolute bullshit. I can't imagine how hard that must've been. How many times have people been Treyarched on stupid things? Script error on Yote's 69 run on Shangri La, invisible excavator on Mr John Basedow's run on Moon, and now this. Completely unacceptable.

Treyarch, get your shit together for Black Ops 2. If you want to get serious about Zombies, sweet, but you've got to fix these high round issues ASAP.

cj your obviously epic in every frickin way BUT i have a challenge for you could you see how long you could go on kino in only the first room? only quick revive no pap only starting weapons? seems impossible but i want to see one of the best go at it maybe you could ask yote if you dont feel up to it? btw its hayhay

• 1 month later...