Hello?

carbonfibah

Since CoD XP I have been very... well busy. Pretty much as soon as I got back I met a girl :D and well my new relationship has for better or for worse kept me occupied. Don't worry though I am still here, just not around as much hence the addition of a couple admins to help pick up the slack from my absence. Everything seems to be working alright here.

If you have anything to say to me or questions or comments or anything post in this thread as I will be back as much as I can over the next few days.

- carbon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you back and congratulations. :)

One question though. What do you think about adding to what could get you into the Four Guardians usergroups? I only ask because there is an official leaderboard for No Man's Land solo.

For example, if you got 200 kills in No Man's land, it'd be equal to Richtofen. Does that sound like a possibility?

Thanks for running a great site.

Glad to see you back and congratulations. :)

One question though. What do you think about adding to what could get you into the Four Guardians usergroups? I only ask because there is an official leaderboard for No Man's Land solo.

For example, if you got 200 kills in No Man's land, it'd be equal to Richtofen. Does that sound like a possibility?

Thanks for running a great site.

Interesting point. However I think we will stick with co-op scores as some people might not have Moon.

Wait.... Gamers can have a life!?!?!!?!?

Good to see you've been occupied with life and still make the time to come on the site still.

Do you think you and some mods should Purge the forums of some useless and or DEAD threads? I ask this because ( this is to my knowledge btw ) I have heard that it may help the sight a little bit.

I know it may be a little excessive but it's just a question.

Glad to know you're still with us carbon. Yeah, we dwellers have stuck around and have been making sure everything runs smoothly. Unfortunatly, we've been a bit bussy ourselves, so no mindboggling posts lately... at least not yet. ;)

I'm glad to hear everything is going well in your world. Your still the coolest admin on the net.