Der reise After moon?

Zaptn.

When i was playing Der reise, I had a feeling that it was after moon.

1. Look at the sky, it looks like your in space and is not an ordinary sky.

The caption when you select to play der reise, at the end says ''Is this were it all ends?''. Now i have some evidence to back this up.

When blowing up the earth on moon, Dr maxis (Or whoever is speaking) Says something like Minimizing richtofens plans by destroying the earth. Something along those lines. Maybe he specifically orders the rockets to crash in certain places so der reise breaks away from earth, and flys off into space.

Maybe Der reise had some of Richtofens plans to dominate the universe with a zombie apocolypse, so he had to destroy der reise and he did that by taking it off the earth.

That would explain the space like sky.

Also on one the poster advertising Rezurrection, Der reise was Spelled Der riese. Which translates into The travel. Der reise (The giant) Der riese (The travel). They might be the other way round i dont know. Could ''the travel'' Mean Der Reise travelling off the earth?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also the fact your are on earth lol

and btw if anyone thinks that when you do the big bang and you go to area 51 and you can see earth and you think area 51 is not on earth, well your wrongs as my friend glitches when we spawned and he said he was on the moon, then he died and the revive icon came from all the way from the back of PaP, so it must be a glitch and they didn't mean it when the sky go's all dark