Official Mule Kick Map Locations.

Nacht Der Untoten: Start Room

Verruckt: Thompson Room

Shi No Numa: Starting Room

Der Riese: Thompson Room

Kino Der Toten: Potrait Room, besides the Pygmalion poster

Five: War Room, near Juggernog

Ascension: Before Speed Cola left of the stairs in the room with one of the red phones.

Call of the Dead: Upper forward section of the ship by the Mystery box location

Shangri-La: In the water fall section under the rope bridge (Thanks Yellowcard)

Moon: As we all know is outside by the Moons MDT to no mans land (I'll add this later as we all know where it is.)

I was running for my life in five so it was a picture on the move :lol:

For the sake of keeping this in one place, Mods will merge multiple topics into this one.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Alpha!

Ah man I like to stand in that spot in Verruckt. Do you think they will change Verruckt's loading screen to show Mule Kick and it's location?

I played Verruckt last night with the new Mule Kick, and they didn't have it pictured in the loading screen.

Not to say they won't in the future.

really dude????? wow, i thought u were a glitchin noob! lol, i just got on, and nacht had it, but no power switch, its really wierd! [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

Hahaha wait, you thought Alpha was a glitching noob??

:lol: That's such an absolutely ridiculous thing to think, that it's funny. Just a heads up, but yeah AlphaSnake knows his stuff. He wouldn't post anything up here that's not legit.

That is so cool! I think it adds alot more fun to eat map. They should add more perks to some of the older maps

I don't know if I want to eat maps :?

Please don't get mad at me I am kidding i'm just turning it into a joke

sorry if I seem mad, but last time I did this They called me troll and a flamer and a whole argument spiraled out of control ending with the guy quitting.

So its been about more than a week since Mule Kick was added to all the Zombie maps. So I would like to here some people here at Codz final thoughts about the Perk being added.

I also am curious to read your reactions when you first saw/heard of the new addition. So post them too.

When I first saw Mule Kick I was on Der Riese with 3 people who I would later reach Round 30 with in that game. I was getting ammo for my Thompson so all of a sudden I see a machine in the corner and im like"What the F [brains] [brains] K is that?

I go over and there it is in its glory Mule Kick. And I started freaking out on the mic telling my teamates about the addition. One of my teamates was just as excited as I was while the other didnt really care. We left a crawler at the end of the round and I went to check on the Call of Duty facebook and there it was.

Call of Duty announced Mule Kick in every single map. Now that was completly random.

Now my thoughts on it. I personally think that this addition to the maps is a good choice. It really shakes things up. Although I am not a big fan of it being in Nacht Der Untoten. Although it does make the map more stressful having to constantly worry about losing your third gun, and thats a good thing they should have left this map the way it was. But I digress.

So leave your thoughs and Reactions to Mule Kick in the comments below.

Take care,spike your hair. 8-)

I enjoy the idea of it on Shangri-La, Call of the Dead and Five. Other than that, I actually much prefer Double Tap.

Mule Kick is a great perk, but with 3 guns, there are disadvantages. It all really depends on how you play actually. For me, Double Tap is the better choice.

It is good fun to use on Der Riese though, especially if you have a teammate (or teammates) who don't go down, so Quick Revive isn't necessary.

I like the concept of adding new perks to older maps but i personaly think they shuld of put the folllowing perks in each map:

Nacht Der Untoten- Either Deadshot Daquiri or double tap(Making it easier in high rounds)

Verruckt- Mule kick IMO is perfect actually

Shi No Numa- Stanimup(Mainly for my wall gun strategy)

Der Riese- I can't really think of one for this map so im just gonna say Mule kick

Kino Der Toten- Phd Flopper( C'mon treyarch theres the elevated stage part when you go to the lobby from the stage and so many stairs by the turret).

Five- Never really played this a whole lot so i wouldnt hav a really valid opinion

Acension- Deadshot because thats a personal favorite of mine or even double tap even though i don't use it i think it's a favorite among other people and it's a classic.

Call Of The Dead- I guess they had no other options

Shangri la- Same as the above

I hope you guys enjoyed. I might even make a forum on this if it hasnt been done and most importantly if i feel like it

And the rest i guess they had to put

I enjoy the idea of it on Shangri-La, Call of the Dead and Five. Other than that, I actually much prefer Double Tap.

Mule Kick is a great perk, but with 3 guns, there are disadvantages. It all really depends on how you play actually. For me, Double Tap is the better choice.

It is good fun to use on Der Riese though, especially if you have a teammate (or teammates) who don't go down, so Quick Revive isn't necessary.

and with an extra gun spot allows one of the team members (preferably the one that goes down least often) to carry the Krauss.

I love it just because it gives you even more options to customize your class within your team. Some people will love it, others based on their strategies may prefer to stick with double tap or deadshot or staminup or whatever