Goodbye Mule Kick Moon

Ehjookayted

With the release of Mule Kick on Moon, we went wild. Now Treyarch has unleashed the last Hellhound upon Infinity Ward, forever preserving the integrity and majesty of our all time favorite maps. Mule Kick is now on all the maps, for PS3 and XBOX.

Get my claim confirmed here: http://www.codforums.com/threads/mule-kick-perk-a-cola-launches-in-all-zombie-maps.1038/

What does this mean?

Ascension is now a complete and total joke of a map. Call of the Dead is now a beautiful masterpiece where it has never been easier to get all 8 perks. And lastly, Shangri-La has become much easier.

Five is still hard. I haven't checked out the other maps, but I know Mule Kick is definitely on Nacht der Untoten!

Check that out here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15181&start=390

Finally enjoy the sweet new music video released on Kino.

B7b6EkTNOPA

The zombie slaying just got all the more epic! Enjoy :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F yes!!! VR-11 on the third slot in CoTD :D!!

VR11? No way! Upgraded crossbow! That was a poor move on 3arc's part: taking out the crossbow on Moon because it would've been to easy with Mule Kick, then adding Mule Kick to all the maps. Now Ascension is, like the OP said, literally so easy my dead cat could do it.

Can't wait for when I get back to my xbox. :D

I dont really think its that bad that they added it but I dont really care either way. on shi no numa and verruckt it doesnt really help because theres not really three guns that you could even need past round 30 or so. on nacht it will actually hurt you if you cant pull out the thundergun in time or you accidently pass it when changing weapons. on der riese its good to have pap shotgun as a 3rd to take out dogs. on blops maps there is really not much of a difference either.

I dont really think its that bad that they added it but I dont really care either way. on shi no numa and verruckt it doesnt really help because theres not really three guns that you could even need past round 30 or so. on nacht it will actually hurt you if you cant pull out the thundergun in time or you accidently pass it when changing weapons. on der riese its good to have pap shotgun as a 3rd to take out dogs. on blops maps there is really not much of a difference either.

I do agree with Verruckt, but SNN can have Wunderwaffle, Ray Gun and a points gun.

In the BLOPS maps, you can now use the PaP crossbow, VR-11, Krauss Refibrillator and explosives such as the M72 Anarchy (on maps with Flopper). For Shangri-La, you can now have Baby Gun, M&S, plus a points gun.

While I see your point, the addition of Mule Kick drastically changes high round strategies on maps with PaP.

I do agree with Verruckt and Nacht, but SNN can have Wunderwaffle, Ray Gun and a points gun.

In the BLOPS maps, you can now use the PaP crossbow, VR-11, Krauss Refibrillator and explosives such as the M72 Anarchy (on maps with Flopper). For Shangri-La, you can now have Baby Gun, M&S, plus a points gun.

While I see your point, the addition of Mule Kick drastically changes high round strategies on maps with PaP. It makes maps like Ascension too easy, COTD alright, and Shangri-La the perfect difficulty.

You get whatever gun you lost back when you rebuy mule kick. Everyone says the game just got way easier with mule kick everywhere but no not really. I think being able to get every perk and not losing them when you go down has the effect some people mule kick will have. I do the 18 gun box trick on waw, and unless you have skilled people with you it won't make a difference. It only added more zombies the more guns you had, round 24 taking 30 min of just shooting, awesome but ridiculous.

TBH I've used it once and it was pretty cool, but it's not particularly useful. Ok so it's extra ammo which is a plus, but I don't like the fact that youcould lose your bext weapon if you go down.

This, plus my biggest issue is when you need to switch quickly to your trouble weapon you can get caught out.

Yeah, I mean it's okay with the Wave Gun cuz you just tap left on the d-pad, any other weapon though and you might have problems.

I've read on the CoD wiki that if you lose your Mule Kick perk by any means then you'll lose whatever weapon is in your third weapon slot - if that's the case then it wouldn't be so bad, I'd probably always keep a wall weapon in that slot so it wouldn't be much of a problem if I lost it. Guess I'll have to test if this is true though as any wiki-based sites are written by the public and not always right.

Yeah just tested on Moon too and it's definately true, tried it in all 3 possible causes of losing it (going down, cosomnaut taking it and getting a refund via hacking). Definately a more useful perk than I thought then! As I said I'll most probably always have a wall weapon in my arsenal so if I always make that the 3rd weapon then losing it won't really be a problem.

Very true. I have a question though. More like asking for advice

I get Mule Kick, get a Galil from the Box. I already have M&S and the AK74fu2.

Next hit, I get the Wave Gun, trade it in for Galil.

Should I have swapped it for my AK74fu2 and re-bought that as my third weapon? It would cost me 6200 points though.

My reasoning behind not doing that was that since it's the Wave Gun, I was very unlikely to go down. However, there's always that threat of the glitched Cosmonaut.

Very true. I have a question though. More like asking for advice

I get Mule Kick, get a Galil from the Box. I already have M&S and the AK74fu2.

Next hit, I get the Wave Gun, trade it in for Galil.

Should I have swapped it for my AK74fu2 and re-bought that as my third weapon? It would cost me 6200 points though.

My reasoning behind not doing that was that since it's the Wave Gun, I was very unlikely to go down. However, there's always that threat of the glitched Cosmonaut.

I'd have ak 3rd. It's the only gun you are guaranteed to get back and the way you play 6200 is nothing, even 10 times over a long game.

i dont see how people think having mule kick makes the game way easier. no it really doesnt. it all depends on how u survive and kill those undead bastards. having 3 guns aint shit . no compared to wut i used to deal with back at Der Riese in WaW with the gun glitch . 3 guns is just a bit help, to me that is , but its still helpful and badass to have mule kick on all maps :DDD now i can rape more in Call of the Dead , i can own in Shangri la. and i can finally obliterate those fking annoying tiny stupid monkeys !!!!! Fuck five, ill never go back to that map even if i was getting paid, only 2 floors i can use to run around , bottom floor being a big ass NO. But in Kino.. heh , with Mule kick, i am mutha fucking GOD!!!!