MULE KICK IS IN FIVE!!!

Zaptn.

hey i was playing on five just earlier and i went to get juggernog, and i seen mule kick next to one of the windows. If you play five please check if its there or just a hack or a glitch, i died soon after so i didnt check if there was any other perks in the map. I havent got a picture sorry.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i was playing on five just earlier and i went to get juggernog, and i seen mule kick next to one of the windows. If you play five please check if its there or just a hack or a glitch, i died soon after so i didnt check if there was any other perks in the map. I havent got a picture sorry.

I was just playing a nice game of Five and grabbing Juggernog at round 9. And there it was. And then I died. I was too amazed and had to check all other maps to believe it.

I don't know why Treyarch didn't put Flopper, Stamin-Up and Deadshot in but still this is a step forward.

True, Flopper would be great for five, If im camping in the lift i'll always have mustang and sallys, and when the lift gets overwhelmed with zombies, i always kill myself with them. I thought flopper deadshot and stamin-up might've been somewere in the labs, but i died before i could check. They probably won't be as i checked nacht and that only had Mule kick in, However that map origionally had no perks at all. I Havent fully checked any map.

• 3 weeks later...