MULE KICK ON NACHT DER UNTOTEN!!!!

IWriteZombies

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BRAINS...FOR EVERYONE! [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

wtf why couldnt they add jug to nach der untoten that way we could train all day... and i agree they should either add all perks or change it out for phd :facepalm:

Ok, Nacht der Untoten DEFINITELY should not have juggernog on it. It's supposed to be hard, and Jug would ruin it more than any perk (I can't see people using mule kick on Nacht due to the fact that it's so easy to go down, though).

I was going to say wtf Treyarch, We need PHD not all Mule Kick crap. lol.. We already have traps in all those maps and all we do is zombie train with a wall gun.. Now it would make sense for COTD and shangri la but still we need Flopper for Kino and Five treyarch..pleaseeeeee....lol

Though I do feel the same way about that, I feel as though Flopper would take the fun out of Kino and Five. They're harder cause explosives don't work that well and it was really a great feeling to get to a high round on Five based on skill and zombie anticipation. You just couldn't shoot the ground to save a teammate.

While Flopper is one of my favorite perks, I feel as though it doesn't belong on the original maps and would make things too easy. I like Five being hard.

Exactly I believe this was probably the safest perk to add without affecting the overall dificulty of most of the maps.

On Nacht its ability is offset by the fact that it is the only perk so you'll still go down and die in two hits and lose the perk and your third gun, so unless you are camping with four people that have it or are running a train with three smg/assult rifles it will be difficult to keep the perk for an extended time.

On the maps that previously had the 4 original perks it forces you to choose a perk to be excluded which could change many peoples views on the maps.

On the maps that had 6 or 7 perks it just kind of adds a nice variety and bit of change to the game play.

And on moon it does nothing (it was already there)

I think the other three added perks would probably be slightly more game changing than mule kick.

Am I the only one that thinks Mule Kick on all maps SUCKS?! It seriously cheapens the concept of 'Road to Round 100+' when 1-50 will be that much easier now.

People have been finding creative ways to get to ridiculous levels ever since W@W, managing their ammo of 2 and 2 guns only. This is just silly.

It can help 1-50. Past that, you can't outgun everything no matter how many guns you have. So I don't think it will effect WR attempts. The purist guys will probably choose to not use it. Any future high round attempt I do will NOT use Mule Kick. Period.

I don't want to lose my power weapon when I go down with this jackass perk. It is good for first 30 rounds to build points. It is not something you can rely on specially on high rounds.

Ex of my power weapons:

1. Crossbow (lost multiple times in kino and five)

2. Mustang and sally (never lost it yet)

3. Wave gun (Each time I played Moon i lost this gun)

4. Ray Gun

It's also on Der Riese, just got off playing it and was stunned to see it there. It's right next to the box in the teleporter B building (I think it's B) but downstairs. Just round from the Thompson on the wall. Wasn't on there yesterday when I played it so guess it's been added today.

same for me only i thought it was a glich and went to nacht and saw it in the start room and started knifing whilst screaming: SINCE WHEN SINCE FUCKING WHEN!?!?!?!

• 2 months later...

i relly think mule kick was the wrost perk for this map,i mean 3 guns sound cool,but think about it 2 hits just 2 and you just lost 4000 points,and the gun you buy,as your 3rd gun,so you just lost 4200 or more,yup who would buy mule kick without jugg,like old dude said u need 4 players camping,not just 4 but 4 players who play as a team,that is the only way mule kick brings vaule to this map,i agree juggernog would of made the map more popluar,and people would want to play it more,bc they dont have to be revie all the time,bc when one guy falls they all drop like flys on this map

Like what?

Ammo-matic?

Lol no chance

technically isn't ammo-matic in moon because you can hack the powerups to get a max ammo.

i relly think mule kick was the wrost perk for this map,i mean 3 guns sound cool,but think about it 2 hits just 2 and you just lost 4000 points,and the gun you buy,as your 3rd gun,so you just lost 4200 or more,yup who would buy mule kick without jugg,like old dude said u need 4 players camping,not just 4 but 4 players who play as a team,that is the only way mule kick brings vaule to this map,i agree juggernog would of made the map more popluar,and people would want to play it more,bc they dont have to be revie all the time,bc when one guy falls they all drop like flys on this map

uhh thats why they didn't add juggernog onto the map so they wouldn't make it easier. Mule Kick doesn't affect the dynamic of the gameplay( as stated multiple times above) and I highly doubt if they care if this map is popular or not.

• 2 months later...