Boom115

The Walking Thread *Spoilers*

Donor

I have to agree that is was kind of done for shock value.

Public displays of affection can make people very uncomfortable.

TWD crew knew this would happen.

Why the need for such a bold scene?

Did Tara kiss her girlfriend? I can't remember seeing it.

I'm just glad the story is moving on a bit.

Regards Alpha.

I have to agree that is was kind of done for shock value.

Public displays of affection can make people very uncomfortable.

TWD crew knew this would happen.

Why the need for such a bold scene?

Did Tara kiss her girlfriend? I can't remember seeing it.

I'm just glad the story is moving on a bit.

Regards Alpha.

Well, comics-wise, they had the gay couple. So it's not a real surprise to those who read the comic.

Edited by The Meh

I was actually happy with the latest episode, I was starting to get really annoyed with the forest scene, especially after all that was being advertised was Terminus up until S5 came back (which by the way that first episode in S5 was a master piece for them) I find it funny how people are complaining about the kiss scene, after all this time they expected them to have not seen a gay couple? I find that pretty ridiculous. Anyways I am hoping we get something new in Washington. We seemingly are as close as can be now. Sadly I saw one spoiler which even my friends saw (Who are into the whole kind of internet thing as much as me s o wouldnt go looking for them) but I think that the series is going to progress a lot more out of the forest. I want to see something like that big mob of zombies from the game, they have a lot they can do which is nice. 

I was actually happy with the latest episode, I was starting to get really annoyed with the forest scene, especially after all that was being advertised was Terminus up until S5 came back (which by the way that first episode in S5 was a master piece for them) I find it funny how people are complaining about the kiss scene, after all this time they expected them to have not seen a gay couple? I find that pretty ridiculous. Anyways I am hoping we get something new in Washington. We seemingly are as close as can be now. Sadly I saw one spoiler which even my friends saw (Who are into the whole kind of internet thing as much as me s o wouldnt go looking for them) but I think that the series is going to progress a lot more out of the forest. I want to see something like that big mob of zombies from the game, they have a lot they can do which is nice. 

Not to spoil anything, but you could say things may perhaps become... "politically important". Interpret that as you may.

No clue why you said that as obviously I dont want spoilers and I dont know what it means anyways so, pretty useless :/

Donor

"I don't like applesauce"

Did anyone else think that scene was absolutely hilarious? It was incredibly ridiculous.

"I don't like applesauce"

Did anyone else think that scene was absolutely hilarious? It was incredibly ridiculous.

I thought it just made the guy look guilty and I was waiting for Rick to shoot him XD 

Donor

But their faces were just hilarious, especially when Rick eats whats left after. Like "I got the last lick!"

I don't know. Otherwise, It was an entertaining episode.

It is good, gives a lot more depth to the already amazing story we have so far.

"...we'll just take this place."

Aww no. That's bad.

Definitely foreshadowing things going down. I think that that episode was really interesting but what I think made it better was that the woman who runs it all, understood what the group had went through. When Glenn comes back and punches that guy, she blames the guy which was the right thing to do as it was his fault. I think that this guy is going to end up causing trouble. Also, wheres that gun? I am also wondering when Morgan is going to get into it as though I don't read the comics, a friend does and I know that he has to be around at some point.

Well, either way, you could say that's some "serious spaghetti".

How to scar a child for life by Carol. On the bright side cookies.

Donor

While I'm enjoying it, I'm kinda getting sick of this soap opera/drama stuff. I know it's for character building, getting new relationships. But seriously, if you weren't a viewer of the show, you would think that party scene is from another show. I watch TWD for zombies, not this stuff.

Originally I thought Daryl might be the one to stuff things up, but I reckon that's going to go to Carol or Rick. Starting to dislike Rick.

I like Deanna though. Whatever hell breaks loose, I hope she becomes part of the group. She's very interesting.

Also can anyone explain what was with Rick at the end. Did he put the gun up to that chicks husband to show a kind of authority or possession over her? Also with him putting his head up to the wall with the walker, little confused on that too.

How on earth have I not come across this thread before now? TWD is pretty much the only show I watch (oh, the Arrow & Flash too). 

Also can anyone explain what was with Rick at the end. Did he put the gun up to that chicks husband to show a kind of authority or possession over her? Also with him putting his head up to the wall with the walker, little confused on that too.

I didn't think it was his gun he showed, wasn't it the red 'A' that kid stamped on his hand. She showed him hers so he showed her his  ;)

I don't know what to make of this season so far. I think that maybe Alexandria (the place) is legit, but Ricks paranoia is going to mess it all up for them in some way. 

I agree with @Rissole25 on the show being slow as of late, but that does make the more 'action-packed' episodes all the more sweeter.

While I'm enjoying it, I'm kinda getting sick of this soap opera/drama stuff. I know it's for character building, getting new relationships. But seriously, if you weren't a viewer of the show, you would think that party scene is from another show. I watch TWD for zombies, not this stuff.

Originally I thought Daryl might be the one to stuff things up, but I reckon that's going to go to Carol or Rick. Starting to dislike Rick.

I like Deanna though. Whatever hell breaks loose, I hope she becomes part of the group. She's very interesting.

"I thought this was The Walking Dead, not The Walking Drama..."

Donor

That Noah death though...

Man, I got well sad at that. I just watched it and to be honest Noah deserved more time than he was given. I hope they dont start killing the good characters off and keeping the not as good ones. I mean, I like the group as it is but I know they are going to change it, some of them I dont like though like Gabriel, I think he will turn out to be worse, hes done worse than the group by not letting people in his church when they had the prison and let almost anyone in so I dont know what that is about.

Rick is a cool guy, I dont think he is going to kill the doctor guy but I think it is going to get into a fight and the woman running the place (still getting to grips with their names, was it Deanna?) will kick him out. I think she sees sense and knows that the group never did anything horrible, they arent even like Lee in the games who murdered someone so its not like they were ever bad people. My one question is, why did they not put the guy who was impaled out of his misery? He was a jerk I know but still. Also, I never usually argue with them killing off people but Noah? I think that was way to soon, especially since his story was kind of just starting with the walls thing.

Donor

The walkers literally got their as Noah pulled Glen away. But clearly he was not going to survive even if he had been pulled off, so I'm not sure why they didn't do that.

Gabriel ironically is the thing he was describing. Satan disguised as an angel. Rick's groups actions have all been justifiable to some level, yet Gabriel was the one who locked all those people outside his church and left them to die. Rick's group has saved him, and this is how he repays them?

Eugene was great this episode. Gaining some confidence, saving Tara, and standing up and fighting back Nicholas.

I completely agree about Gabriel and Eugene really shined this episode, I think that he could end up surviving a while and becoming a lot cooler than he was before. Him and Abraham interest me a lot.

Donor

I laughed out loud when Michonne punched Rick. So random haha.

I know right lol. I wonder if Rick and the blonde chick are gonna start going together.

I know right lol. I wonder if Rick and the blonde chick are gonna start going together.

Either them or Rick + Michonne. Both seem possible, and the show shows that stuff a bit. Quite... "hinty"...