Area 51 Teleporter Theory: Going through time?

Fu453

Wazzzzzzzzzup my homechildren from the interwebz its Fu453 (again) bringing you a theory on why we have a huge teleporter in Area 51, what it was meant for, and my theory on the whole thing.

Bare with me, I know it'll be hard.

Ok, so in short, I believe the events of Moon takes place any time after the successful landing of Apollo 11. I say this because they made a teleporter to go into Griffin station, which isn't even American. I think they didn't do anything to it because they also saw the 3 nukes. So by doing this, they (Area 51 scientists) would be able to retreat to a safer area to continue research/live. What they didn't know, however, was that zombies would take over Area 51 AND the Moon.

So now I'd like to regard the teleporter. Aside from building one to safely get to the Moon, why would they build an alarm system (the nuke sound when you can enter the teleporter)? I'll tell you why: because a nuke was comming thier way when we come to Area 51. And by this I mean the Nukes from the Moon.

But how could this be? We go to Area 51 before we even start the egg d it still goes off. This is because we arrive at Area 51 after we technically launch the Nukes.

You see, what I'm thinking is that we arrive at Area 51 not even mineuts before we launch the Nukes. Which is why in 30 seconds we can use the teleporter (at that time the teleporter realizes that a nuke (s) are heading their way. So when we teleport to the Moon, we go back in time to the point where we start the egg. Then, when we blow up the Earth, the time we are on Moon and the time we are in Area 51 are nearly the same, just after Annhilation.

Thats all I got for right now, hope I made a good theory to you all.

Stay cool and stay open minded!

-Fu 8-)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really cool theory and I don't see a reason it can't be true. But the alarms could also be going off because of the zombie outbreak and someone could have sounded the alarm to warn everyone that's alive to evacuate. You ever noticed that there isn't any scientist zombies at area 51? They probably escaped. Have some [brains] .

But you can stay in area 51 as long as you want, why dont the nukes hit? Hmmmmmm?

He has a point, however it's still an awesome Theory and, knowing Treyarch, may not be too far from the truth.

If you listen to the Moon radios though you will learn that it was actually Richtofen who discovered the site for the moon base and then Group 935 who built it. This makes me think that after WW2 the American's/Russians salvaged all of the weird and wonderful research they could find and continued to develop it further on their own. It's not impossible that the teleporter in Area 51 is the teleporter Richtofen uses to get to the moon in the first place, 30 odd years have gone by since then so it's more than plausible for the USA government to have captured it and installed it at Groom Lake. After all, the teleporter nodes are very similar to the ones found at Der Riese and Kino as appose to those that are found in "Five". Saying that though, it's also a possibility that the teleporters are directly from Der Riese as you can also hear in one of the the radios on Moon that after Richtofen teleported Maxis and Samantha at the Der Riese facility, they ended up on the Moon.

If that were the case then this leads me to believe that the map is indeed taking place sometime during the Apollo missions. If USA secured a teleporter that could take them directly to the Moon then they could easily hoax/accomplish the Apollo missions; teleporting Astronaughts to the moon would cut out all of the research required to actually fly the distance between the Earth and the Moon in a spacecraft and ultimately win the space race - to the Moon! After watching a documentary on the Moon landings I heard that in the early 60's, when the goal of reaching the Moon was first set, scientists at the time believed it would take decades to organize a manned trip to the Moon with everything considered, a problem easily avoided when you have a teleporter capable of taking you there seconds. The description for the Moon map also points towards a possible Apollo era timeframe.

As for the alarm sounds, Area 51 is an extremely restricted Area and I'm sure that any intrusion would be followed by Alarms, as soon as the Zombies breach the Area the alarms are going to sound.

Sorry for going off on one with my own theory, It's just I've had these ideas for a while and felt like this would be the perfect place to share them.

Great thread nonetheless and keep up with these cool theories and ideas.

Another thing I noticed is wen u look in the bottom of the teleporter there's more to it. Unlike the others that is the only one that has it. Could that be wat makes it time travel??

But you can stay in area 51 as long as you want, why dont the nukes hit? Hmmmmmm?

He has a point, however it's still an awesome Theory and, knowing Treyarch, may not be too far from the truth.

If you listen to the Moon radios though you will learn that it was actually Richtofen who discovered the site for the moon base and then Group 935 who built it. This makes me think that after WW2 the American's/Russians salvaged all of the weird and wonderful research they could find and continued to develop it further on their own. It's not impossible that the teleporter in Area 51 is the teleporter Richtofen uses to get to the moon in the first place, 30 odd years have gone by since then so it's more than plausible for the USA government to have captured it and installed it at Groom Lake. After all, the teleporter nodes are very similar to the ones found at Der Riese and Kino as appose to those that are found in "Five". Saying that though, it's also a possibility that the teleporters are directly from Der Riese as you can also hear in one of the the radios on Moon that after Richtofen teleported Maxis and Samantha at the Der Riese facility, they ended up on the Moon.

If that were the case then this leads me to believe that the map is indeed taking place sometime during the Apollo missions. If USA secured a teleporter that could take them directly to the Moon then they could easily hoax/accomplish the Apollo missions; teleporting Astronaughts to the moon would cut out all of the research required to actually fly the distance between the Earth and the Moon in a spacecraft and ultimately win the space race - to the Moon! After watching a documentary on the Moon landings I heard that in the early 60's, when the goal of reaching the Moon was first set, scientists at the time believed it would take decades to organize a manned trip to the Moon with everything considered, a problem easily avoided when you have a teleporter capable of taking you there seconds. The description for the Moon map also points towards a possible Apollo era timeframe.

As for the alarm sounds, Area 51 is an extremely restricted Area and I'm sure that any intrusion would be followed by Alarms, as soon as the Zombies breach the Area the alarms are going to sound.

Sorry for going off on one with my own theory, It's just I've had these ideas for a while and felt like this would be the perfect place to share them.

Great thread nonetheless and keep up with these cool theories and ideas.

but to prove the first part of that theory wrong. Richtofen has been there after it was built not before.

Proof..... After he successfully teleported the walnut, he teleported himself then he arrived at moon. Discovering the mpd, he touched it therefore making him crazy. Now he could of about this wen he came and told 935 about it. But great theory...

Another thing I noticed is wen u look in the bottom of the teleporter there's more to it. Unlike the others that is the only one that has it. Could that be wat makes it time travel??

but to prove the first part of that theory wrong. Richtofen has been there after it was built not before.

Proof..... After he successfully teleported the walnut, he teleported himself then he arrived at moon. Discovering the mpd, he touched it therefore making him crazy. Now he could of about this wen he came and told 935 about it. But great theory...

Just because the MPD was there when Richtofen arrived there doesn't mean the base had been built, rather it just suggests that the MPD has been there for a while.