SOMETHING OVERLOOKED!!!

kgree117

As most people have seen the moon easter egg. I don't have to mention much beside that the earth is (apparently) blown up. But did the rockets actually contain element 115 and that earth was populated with more 115.

My evidence is at the start of the map "Five". If you have watched the cutscene you will known what i mean. If not the Video/Link is right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4Mu9uU9Ls

JFK at the start says "For the time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look to the past or the present are certain to miss the future".

This could mean that JFK knew about group 935's teleportation. He might mean that richtofen has either been teleporting to the present or past and that he will be messing up the future in the progress.

Then Mcnamara talks about how the US nearly blew themselves.

My theory is that the moon base was originally America's and that when the characters launch the missiles JFK thought that a self destruct had happened and that is how the zombies got to the pentagon.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNamara is talking about the Cuban Missile Crisis...

This.

And also you say...

My theory is that the moon base was originally America's and that when the characters launch the missiles JFK thought that a self destruct had happened and that is how the zombies got to the pentagon.

"Five" is happening at the same time as Ascension so it's impossible for the characters to be on the moon launching rockets as JFK and friends are at the Pentagon. After Ascension, the characters visit 2 more locations before they reach Area 51/Moon so that means by the time they get there in the story, "Five" has been done and dusted for quite some time.

Just because we hear quotes from the "Five" crew through the phones in Ascension, it doesn't mean "Five" and Ascension are at the same time. The "Five" crew could have been trying to contact the Ascension group for whatever reason, then the maps go on blah blah blah, and then finally the "Five" crew sits down for a chat after a while when they notice the rockets flying towards them. The rockets could've then hit earth, making everyone outside a zombie. Then the zombies come into the pentagon, and blam we have how zombies are in "Five" :) Just a theory, but it's reasonable nonetheless.

No. The Nazis built the moon base, this is proved on the radios for the Moon map.

Nope, it was Richtofen. He discoved the moon, actually the Pyramid First during his Teleporter Test.

On another radio i'm sure its mentioned that group 939 were hauling materials to the moon to build the base...

Dr. Groph: "Preposterous!"

Dr. Richtofen: "No more preposterous than teleporting all of you to the moon and building Griffin Station is it?"

Dr. Groph: "I suppose not, how do you know what it does?"

Sooo uhhh... It was the work of 935 as a whole, not just Rictofen.

No. The Nazis built the moon base, this is proved on the radios for the Moon map.

Nope, it was Richtofen. He discoved the moon, actually the Pyramid First during his Teleporter Test.

On another radio i'm sure its mentioned that group 939 were hauling materials to the moon to build the base...

Dr. Richtofen: "No more preposterous than teleporting all of you to the moon and building Griffin Station is it?"

Sooo uhhh... It was the work of 935 as a whole, not just Rictofen.

Richtofen was still part of Group 935, as were the ones that built Griffin Station, but Maxis didn't know about it. He kept the secret from Maxis and the rest of the scientists at Der Riese.

Richtofen was still part of Group 935, as were the ones that built Griffin Station, but Maxis didn't know about it. He kept the secret from Maxis and the rest of the scientists at Der Riese.

I know.

I thought that Dr. Maxis knew about the base though; Didn't he install the rockets that are used in the Moon Easter egg?

Orr...

I don't think Moon is going to be the last map because in the CoD Zombies Panel Live video, Treyarch mentioned that they were deciding to end Black Ops zombies with Paris, but they said they didn't want to end Black Ops zombies with Paris so they slapped in Moon instead. I honestly think the next zombie map for the next CoD Treyarch game is going to take place in Paris. :D

I know.

I thought that Dr. Maxis knew about the base though; Didn't he install the rockets that are used in the Moon Easter egg?

Orr...

I don't think so. In the Audio Reels you find around the base, when Maxis, Samantha and "Fluffy" were teleported out of Der Riese. Fluffy and Maxis was stuck in "Aether" That other Doctor Dude managed to bring Maxis back and transport him to the Moon Base. He did ask the guy "Where Are we." Or "Where is this place."

I'm guessing that Richtofen made the Rockets, Maxis with the help of the four managed to Launch them.

I know.

Orr...

I don't think so. In the Audio Reels you find around the base, when Maxis, Samantha and "Fluffy" were teleported out of Der Riese. Fluffy and Maxis was stuck in "Aether" That other Doctor Dude managed to bring Maxis back and transport him to the Moon Base. He did ask the guy "Where Are we." Or "Where is this place."

I'm guessing that Richtofen made the Rockets, Maxis with the help of the four managed to Launch them.

Yeah but what I'm saying is, if Maxis was unaware of the Moon Bases' existence then how did he know that the missiles existed? Let alone how to launch them and what effect they would have upon impact?!

The Nazis built the moon base,proven by the radios

where does it say the nazi built it they just says rictofen "stumbles" upon it

Umm... No they don't, I've already quoted the radio I'm talking about earlier on in this discusion.

Here,

I think some dude from treyarch confirmed five and ascension to be the same time. Any else back me up here?

I can't cite any sources, but I believe I heard the same thing too somewhere.

The fact that the red phones are ringing with quotes from the FIVE crew make it more than obvious to me that the two events are happening simultaneously.

I don't think Moon is going to be the last map because in the CoD Zombies Panel Live video, Treyarch mentioned that they were deciding to end Black Ops zombies with Paris, but they said they didn't want to end Black Ops zombies with Paris so they slapped in Moon instead. I honestly think the next zombie map for the next CoD Treyarch game is going to take place in Paris. :D

I think that's likely since MW3 is going to have a Paris map so Treyarch could just take MW3's Paris map and tweak it a little.