Big Bang Theory/Cryogenic Slumber Party Club

Fu453

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All EE Are easy, you just need 4 people with the will and skill to do it

ur a moron. did u know to play zombies you need an xbox :D i hope i helped u out dude. i mean shit you helped me out. i didnt know at all that to do an EE (easter egg for all you ppl that dont know cause judging this genis nobody knew this so how could we know about "EE") you need 4 people (4 charectors 4 people it all makes sense now!) and you need the will (cause why would you do an EE if you didnt want to thats just stupid especially according to this dude) and the skill (you dont just do an EE by sitting on the toilet with your xbox going) TY sooooo much REYLINK. i hope they shut your account off.

I did cryogentic slumber party!!!! brains to u sir for this post. i feel greater knowing im part of something for doing that EE. moon and shangri la are the hardest EEs ive ever done [brains]

I've done every easter egg so I guess I'm in :mrgreen:

also how do you make userbars?

Its actually very simple. You could do 1 of 2 things:

• Go on YT and look for a tutorial (trust me, it isn't hard at all)

• Download a userbar genarator.

The userbars I used for this club is by a generator. However I do in fact make userbars manually.