Big Bang Theory/Cryogenic Slumber Party Club

Fu453

What's goin on guys, it's Fu453, always trying to keep the CoDz community busy and alive and today I have a little something for your accomplishments.

Rezurrection released on PS3/PC last Thursday, so now EVERYONE can do the Cryogenic Slumber Party Easter Egg and/or Big Bang Theory. Since everyone has the possibility to do them now, I think we should get a little something for our efforts. So I bring you the Cryogenic Slumber Party Club and the Big Bang Theory Club!

What these are are basically joinable clubs that are just for people to acknowledge you that you did one/both of the Easter Eggs. How do you join? Easy enough, just say which club you are in (and by this you say which Egg(s) you finished).

Oh, and you also get a neat Userbar.

So here's the members:

Big Bang Theory Club Members:

i am richtofen

Pope

F-artmuncher

TheHybridTheory

enjoithepain

rhyso165

Zom-B_Hunter115

Snuggles

Phoenix

XEliteAssassinX

wunderpancake

Zombieofthedead

Cryogenic Slumber Party Club Members:

Fu453

FoREVer

evilmonkey1216

BizBloodshot

z0mbiepig

Easy to say this is just for fun.

Stay cool and keep Egg Hunting!

-Fu 8-)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon should really giv reylink a warning ... He's been trolling a lot lately. Personally I don't like his attitude. However great idea Fu453. I would join but I'm on Xbox and no matter how hard I try nobody wants to do the ee. So I haven't gotten it! :( But for the club I'LL TRY HARDR!!! Anyways I'll get bac to u. And reylink I got my eye on u ;)

Carbon should really giv reylink a warning ... He's been trolling a lot lately. Personally I don't like his attitude. However great idea Fu453. I would join but I'm on Xbox and no matter how hard I try nobody wants to do the ee. So I haven't gotten it! :( But for the club I'LL TRY HARDR!!! Anyways I'll get bac to u. And reylink I got my eye on u ;)

I agree with this guy. That guy needs a break, I hate when people discourage others from posting stuff.

Awesome job FU453. I love this idea. Unfortunately we should have done this way back when Moon was released for Xbox. YOu can also do this for Shangri la egg so we can tell who has done this.

thank you finally someone mature enough to believe after all who would lie for something so small like a userbar :lol:

link for proof Here

Guys, u dont need any proof, i figure we are mature enough to tell the truth. Feel free to grab the userbar and wear it proud ;)

What I mean is if your gonna post something make it have sense! I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the forums has the achievements so there's nothing to brag about, now if no one had leaked the steps and you had "found" all of the steps then maybe iwould have cared.

I agree with this guy. That guy needs a break, I hate when people discourage others from posting stuff.

Awesome job FU453. I love this idea. Unfortunately we should have done this way back when Moon was released for Xbox. YOu can also do this for Shangri la egg so we can tell who has done this.

Thanks guys, but tue reason why I didnt do this in August is because Im a ps3 player myself, and it woukdnt be fair unless everyone has a shot at it no?

And for the other eggs, i was thinking of expanding, so maybe soon ;)

What I mean is if your gonna post something make it have sense! I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the forums has the achievements so there's nothing to brag about, now if no one had leaked the steps and you had "found" all of the steps then maybe iwould have cared.

I'm 100% certain that most players haven't got both. The main reason being the pain in the arse Shang Easter egg.