Do you need the Eclipse easter egg to beat the MoonEasterEgg

rkdbeats307

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that you need it, but is the rumor true?

Fraid so mate, 100% true. Best get started. You need the focusing stone and the golden rod.

You also need to do call of the dead one if you have not yet.

I heard on a youtube video thats not the case.

You need both the COTD and Shangri-La Easter Egg, otherwise at least 1 person is the game must have BOTH or the golden rod will never spawn.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Im pretty sure its the host that needs the EEs complete. Last night I was playing and I was Rictofen with the golden rod in my inventory. I never did the Shagri La EE but I have completed CotD EE on solo.

You have rod because you did the CoTD Easter egg but you didn't see the stone because it's supposed to be fused with the rod. So you need to do the S-L egg to do the Moon one.

Only one person needs to have the previous Eggs completed, not necessarily the Host. I'll spawn some games and have the Rod, but I'm not the host. There's also been times I've hosted private matches, and another player that completed the past Eggs will start with the Rod. So I don't think host has anything to do with it.

If someone completed the past Eggs, they'll most likely be the one to spawn as Richtofen and have the Golden Rod. If more than one person has them complete, say 2 people, then it'll choose one of the two to be Richtofen with the Golden Rod.

BTW if you're spawning on Moon with the Golden Rod, then you most likely already have the Focusing Stone. It's hard to see, but the stone is in the center of the Rod already. It's not an individual piece or anything. Like the other guys said though, you have to complete the Shangri-La and CotD Easter Eggs first.