Area 51 Juggernog/Speed Cola is NOT random

Superhands

Hey guys, sorry if I'm pointing out something people already know here but I've not seen that anyone else has noticed this yet and everyone saying it's a 50/50 chance of whether it's Juggernog or Speed Cola that will appear in No Man's Land.

This is true to an extent, but I did some testing, teleporting back and forth, and found out that the perk machines ALTERNATE each time you go to No Man's Land. So if Jugg was there the last time you were there, Speed Cola will appear the next time.

Again sorry if people already know this, but I haven't seen it mentioned and this is very important information needed for a good starting strategy.

It can be extremely difficult for 4 players to build up enough points to get Jugg before going to the moon, so I'd suggest starting the game with Speed Cola there and teleporting back to No Man's Land when everyone wants Juggernog.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if people already know this, but I haven't seen it mentioned and this is very important information needed for a good starting strategy.

All I keep seeing in very recent comments on Youtube and forums and stuff is people saying "I keep going to Area 51 to go buy Juggernog and Speed Cola appears", so EVERYONE knowing about it is definately not the case. Otherwise I wouldn't have felt the need to post this. Not to mention none of the people I've played with know about it.

Of course you'd know about it by now as you've had the map for a month I'm guessing, but us PS3 & PC guys only got it a couple of days ago and like I said there's still so many people that don't know.

I've played a bunch on Xbox, and while it does alternate most of the time when you teleport, there have been a few times when it does NOT alternate.

What I usually do is if I have both, we'll go to earth to get Speed Cola to spawn, then just go back to moon. That way, if I go down and get revived, we can just teleport back the same round and Jug will be waiting.

However, sometimes it's Speed Cola twice in a row, or Jug twice in a row. Not sure why. So it's not guaranteed to alternate.

I've played a bunch on Xbox, and while it does alternate most of the time when you teleport, there have been a few times when it does NOT alternate.

What I usually do is if I have both, we'll go to earth to get Speed Cola to spawn, then just go back to moon. That way, if I go down and get revived, we can just teleport back the same round and Jug will be waiting.

However, sometimes it's Speed Cola twice in a row, or Jug twice in a row. Not sure why. So it's not guaranteed to alternate.

It always alternates, either it glitches, or the people saying it happens twice are making mistakes, from being down or whatever else.

If it starts at Jug, the first time you go it will be Speed, then next will be Jugg, and so on.

Also, you can't teleport 2x per round like you said in your post