PS3 Rezurrection release time

Jibsteezy420

This is my first post on this forum and I was just wondering and hoping if anyone had a crystal clear idea of when the map is coming out in Australia.

I am definitely assuming it's hours maybe minutes ( fingers crossed seconds !!! :lol: )

Hopin for an answer,

Slayer

No one has a clue. Should have been by now. Im thinking 4pm uk time so 1h 21m. Hope it's not the case but its a waiting game bro

Screw this then I'll just wake up early and download it :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UK - 1447 - still nothing

Good to see some new forum users signing up. I really wish sony should just fess up and let us know when its dropping. If there was a issue i'd rather know I can can stop reloading twitter and this thread and play some games. This has been the worst five hours of my life. Hoping it will be followed by the best five.

Good to see some new forum users signing up. I really wish sony should just fess up and let us know when its dropping. If there was a issue i'd rather know I can can stop reloading twitter and this thread and play some games. This has been the worst five hours of my life. Hoping it will be followed by the best five.

AMEN TO THAT!!! :mrgreen:

AMEN TO THAT!!! :mrgreen:

HAve some brains good sir... yumyumyum [brains]

Yeah - at 75% 14mins left to completion - fastest and easiest homework with my son ever - amazing how bribery works:)

15:56 - UK

thanks for the welcome - at least one good thing has come out of this - you should see lots more forum members as I only found the forum when searching for release times.

Good luck and see you on the moon shortly 8-)