PS3 Rezurrection release time

Jibsteezy420

GETTING IT NOW!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh my god, haven't been this excited since FFX was announced for PS3 and PS Vita!

How did you get it? im in australia and i havent found it yet

I meant like I'm going to get it now since everyone else was getting it.

Seriously, it's nearly been 2 hours. I know they said we might have to wait a bit, but wtf?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FUUUUCK them, NOT YET ONLINE?!?!?! i even take a half day free from work to play moon, few minutes ago i came home and its still not online in the U.K STORe?????what the hell ? we have here the 22nd and its 02:00 P fucking M ! Treyarch you are the biggest a-social bastards !

FUUUUCK them, NOT YET ONLINE?!?!?! i even take a half day free from work to play moon, few minutes ago i came home and its still not online in the U.K STORe?????what the hell ? we have here the 22nd and its 02:00 P fucking M ! Treyarch you are the biggest a-social bastards !

It's 1pm in the UK...

I've only just got up. Was hoping for it to be n there by now as I have work this evening, wanted to get a good few hours out of it before

It's 1pm in the UK...

I've only just got up. Was hoping for it to be n there by now as I have work this evening, wanted to get a good few hours out of it before

its not out yet in UK?

It's 1pm in the UK...

its not out yet in UK?

Nope. When you go into the game it says if you have hardened or prestige editions you can download Moon free from store, but you go into the store and there's nothing there yet :cry:

Yeah but i live in Germany and we got here +1 hour so....Point is the US folks are playing since 7 or 8 hours !!!! Comon guys where is the problem to upload it to all the stores @ the same time???

Xbobx guys are playing since 23 august ! THATS JUST CAN BE AN Joke xP

Sorry I assumed as you said UK store you were in UK and had got your times in a muddle :lol:

I'm not sure if UK has a separate store to the rest of Europe or not. I guess not since it's still SCEE

set up a us account and still d/l PES 3108 or whatever it is.

Oh dear. I managed to create a US account, with a fake address taken from Google maps, then got all the way through the store to purchasing the map pack. Entered card details, then received the 'Enter the address your credit card company have on file'. You are unable to change the country. FML.

set up a us account and still d/l PES 3108 or whatever it is.

Oh dear. I managed to create a US account, with a fake address taken from Google maps, then got all the way through the store to purchasing the map pack. Entered card details, then received the 'Enter the address your credit card company have on file'. You are unable to change the country. FML.

Better edit that post then, oooppps

This is my first post on this forum and I was just wondering and hoping if anyone had a crystal clear idea of when the map is coming out in Australia.

I am definitely assuming it's hours maybe minutes ( fingers crossed seconds !!! :lol: )

Hopin for an answer,

Slayer

No one has a clue. Should have been by now. Im thinking 4pm uk time so 1h 21m. Hope it's not the case but its a waiting game bro