If there is an Easter Egg on Kino, this is how you do it

Gonna be brief and to the point bc i am sick and tired of easter egg talk on kino.

In DER REISE, there is the flytrap and you can play HIDE AND SEEK with Samantha, (confirmed). You can initiate playing hide and seek with Samantha by throwing a monkey into the furnace in the back of the garage. A voice will speak to you if you have done it right.

Then you shoot the teddy bear with the knife in the broken window (i dont wanna hear that the bear isn't there, the bear is there, you just need a sniper rifle to see it, FIN.). Then shoot the teddy bear in the cage. A voice will confirm if you are doing it right. And i could be wrong about this but i think there are 2 other places in Der Reise where you can throw a monkey at something and get Samantha to talk to you. One might be the room with the type 100 in it, inside one of those big drums, with the body floating in it, and i can't remember the other possible location.

So...maybe i overlooked the possibility that Kino Der Toten was supposed to come out for WAW, it was the next map after Der Reise, maybe they used a similar Easter Egg design on Kino that they used on Der Reise.

This video would be step 1. Don't give me credit for this video, its not my video, its not my link, i copied and pasted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVup0lrZuA

Then, maybe, you find a second location to throw a monkey, and it talks to you again, and maybe you do it a 3rd tme...and the voice will give you some instruction or something.

Maybe you launch the rocketship after you have found the 3 places to throw the monkey/shoot a location after step 1.

maybe that window outside near the ak74u, the one with the hole in it, maybe you throw the 3rd monkey in there.

In another topic, i read someone say that they got the monkey to talk to them again by throwing it near the opening in the roof where the black portrait is.

These are my suggestions. Honor them. His name was Robert Paulson. Oh and i think he wanted me to give Rome back to the people, or something like that, i couldnt hear him as i was suffocating him.

Maybe my title is misleading. But tell me this, if there is a Easter Egg in Kino...and that is a BIG if, but if there is....how is this not the first step?? Who will step forward and claim that what you saw in the video is NOT the first step in the EE...BASED on throwing the monkey to play Hide and Seek with Sam in Der Reise, and Kino der toten being the next map to be released....go ahead....say my title is misleading and what you see in the video ISN'T the first step. Say it!! Sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy it!!!!!!!!!!!! Matee

If you weren't old enough to be alive for the movie bloodsport, kill yourself. LOL, no no im totally kidding. But seriously though, jump off a building if you havent seen that movie and can't appreciate its 80's greatness.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof or it didn't happen...I totally hear that brother.....here ya go. Your soul is miiiiiine.

Der Reise Monkey Throw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSMtF206KQ

Kino Monkey Throw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVup0lrZuA

Does anyone else see the similarities....or maybe thats just me and im out of my mind and crazy and insane for trying to link the monkey throw on der riese to the monkey throw on kino.

Im pretty sure you start hide and seek by doing the flytrap on der reise don't you? then there's the monkey in the furnace already that you have to shoot, along with the teddy in the broken window and the one in the cage.. from what i've seen throwing a monkey just give's you some comment from sam that doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

then again i could be wrong :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

No you are right, throwing a monkey into the furnace has nothing to do with the easter egg on der reise, the monkey squeals like a piggy and samantha tells you off, but its nothing to do with the flytrap, I've heard that throwing a monkey into any fire will cause it to squeal.

I've often heard the monkeys saying things after being thrown...

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

The monkey talks in kino? Where do you throw it? Either show]a pic through no-clip or just tell me.

The monkey always talks after throwing it, saying things like "I'm coming Sam!" and "Hi. I'm monkey. Wanna play?"

• 1 month later...