Additional Kino Easter Eggs on Wii version

MixMasterNut

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!

The hid it all in the one place the "dedicated easter egg hunters" wouldn't check.

3arc, you win this time.

Yeah, I LOL'd at the comment on the video:

"Wow the one place treyarc knew we wouldnt look! the wii!"

So true...

I gotta agree with Benn that it's frustrating that it's taken the Wii community this long to uncover and expose this stuff.

I wonder what other easter eggs may be uncovered on other maps on the Wii version? Seriously Wii guys, I know you are small in numbers. But for the sake of the zombie community, step up your game!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very interested to hear the whole 9 minute audio clip that plays in the theater room. It may give some important clues about the mind control experiments Dr.Maxis was performing on the zombies test subjects at Kino.

Does anyone have a way of recording that?

benn has alot of these vids

it explains how the russians co-op'd the germans and it kinda ties in with the campaign

it also talkes about hiring asian immigrants to build something

the russians made a crude calculation that it would take 11 months to complete,it actually took 4 years it starts like this

it starts like this (asian singging)the russians made them seem happy and highly motivated etc

ill put up a transcript later

• 1 month later...

Yeah... I thought this thread was going to be a breather, but I've already seen this video. Was I hoping was that someone could transcribe this, someone who has a Wii. I don't, and can't. But the guy who made the video was kind enough to show us, but not enough to hear the whole message. So someone would have to play it and write it down. (Although a recording middle-man-step would be simpler.) Anyone willing to do that?

EDIT: Crap, crap, crap. Sorry. I didn't see your post about you actually doing it. Thanks :D

WE FOUND IT!!!!!! YAY

RmxLqSUQ9wY

*Singing*

"These villagers were portrayed in propaganda films as happy and highly motivated. Although in fact they were soon to suffer a terrible, moral, and physical collapse. Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accidents in the hazardous conditions they were made to work in. The communist party came up with a crude calculation. That every worker will build one meter of canal and the project will end in three months. Yet it actually took more than 10 years to finish the canal.

During the great leap forward, factory worker's hours were doubled and machines began to work non-stop. They were not even allowed to stop for maintenance and repairs. And so, soon began to fall apart. Factories were ruined. At the same time, Mao(?) other targeted for the great leap forward. Steel production was to be doubled in one year. That production (?) ... not only from heavy industry complexes, but also from small furnaces in villages. As a result of Communist ideology, Mao believed that workers power held a magical force. With that decision, tens of millions of Chinese set out to produce steel by amateur methods. Everything made of iron they could find, from door knobs, to saucepans, was melted down in primitive furnaces in an effort to produce steel.

Women cut off their hair and mixed it with the clay in the furnaces."

• 3 months later...