Highest round on each map without Wonder Weapons

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On maps with Flopper, high rounds with non-wonder weapons isn't exactly that big of a challenge because you have Mustang and Sally.

The only map that I could picture being difficult to get very high on without wonder weapons is Moon, because there's no crossbow. :'( I wish they had the crossbow.

there is a cross bow! i hear people say this but i had it

Made it to 40's in Ascension with no box . Got bored and killed myself.

To get to high rounds all you need is wall guns not wonder weapons lol. If you are playing for fun that's ok. But really if you have traps and zombies are spawning fast enough you don't need wonder weapons other than Mustang and sally to get yourself out of oh-shit situations. Excluding all classic maps that don't have pack a punch machine.

• 2 weeks later...

On maps with Flopper, high rounds with non-wonder weapons isn't exactly that big of a challenge because you have Mustang and Sally.

The only map that I could picture being difficult to get very high on without wonder weapons is Moon, because there's no crossbow. :'( I wish they had the crossbow.

You sure you weren't dreaming? :lol: Just messin', but seriously I'm a PC player, I looked in the game files to see the weapon files for Moon and the Crossbow isn't even there.

Box guns are over rated sure on some maps like shagri la you need the baby gun or the later rounds would take 4ever but kino shi no and any map with traps you need the money making wall guns for keeping the traps on as much as possible they kill instantly and take out way more zombies.

• 3 weeks later...

You sure you weren't dreaming? :lol: Just messin', but seriously I'm a PC player, I looked in the game files to see the weapon files for Moon and the Crossbow isn't even there.

The only time ive seen it on moon is when a QED dropped a Pap'd one so yeah you can get it.