More than 4 Perks Solo?

MDZA

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the guys at COD Wiki, it's not possible; however, I'm not so sure. There have been theories that throwing a QED near a perk machine may grant you multiple perks.

There have also been theories that hacking a red perk bottle given to you from a QED might grant more perks.

Another theory I have (it is risky) is that if it is at all possible to hack the Cosmonaut, it could get you another perk.

I don't know. Try it out and tell me! Maybe not the Cosmonaut idea if you're going for a high round. ;)

Perks have been confirmed to spawn randomly in the Biodome. However, this is ridiculously hard to get. QED's will give you a perk bottle sometimes. But all that stuff is left to chance. I don't think there's a legit, definitive way to get more than 4 perks like there has been in previous maps (ie killing monkeys in ascension, killing George, and killing the monkeys on Shangri La when theyre doing their roulette jig).

• 5 months later...

Yeah Tom has done it, I've seen a screenshot with him having 5 perks on solo, you basically just throw the QED at the machine of the perk you want and if you're lucky you may get the perk, very small chance though 2% at most.

Skip to 1:45 here to see him getting Mule Kick & PhD Flopper from QEDs:

QTrTZ9ZeCGk

I just had six perks. I started off with a PAP'ed M1911, 136 kills, Jug, and 11,000 points. Then I went straight to bowie knife and point whored until round 10. After that i got the QED's from the box and bought my perks. Then i decided to throw some QEDs at mule kick and got it. after that i went for double tap and got that too. SIX PERKS! i feel accomplished for the day :D

here's proof (sorry for the low quality, i just took a quick pic with my phone):

How do you have the lead wire while playing solo?

it still spawns even in solo. i just picked it up out of habit because i usually do that anyways.

does anybody have any idea where i put the tape btw? is it in a projector like in kino or is it used for the major easter egg?