Kiting Locations on Moon

Ehjookayted

Hi there guys, I'm a PS3 user who is super stoked for Moon this week, but I've got a couple questions. I've only played Moon split screen like 4 times at a friend's.

So here's my question?

What are the places in solo/co-op where you can run a train and kite the zombies easily?

From my times playing, I've successfully run the AK74u area and the Bio Dome with ease. I've also watched many videos of Moon so can you guys confirm or deny whether or not these are train-able places?

Solo

AK74u/Mule Kick area

Bio Dome (2 places in there)

Lab Room w/ Double Tap

Tunnel 6 (Stamin-Up)

Co-op

AK74u/Mule Kick area

Bio Dome (2 places in there)

Lab Room w/ Double Tap (compressed air)

Tunnel 6 (Stamin-Up)

Lab Room w/ MP5K (compressed air)

Starting room (compressed air)

Power room

I know the excavators make the map challenging and add variety, and the cosmonaut can sometimes throw you for a loop, but in terms of kiting areas, does this map rival ascension? I'm not sure so it's up to you guys to let me know.

Please try to avoid confirming or denying based on your skill. Think about whether or not a very good player could do this. Or if you are a very good player :) let me know how you'd run that area.

THANKS! YOU GUYS ROCK! [brains]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen TheRelaxingEnd do some beastly solo kiting in the Semtex room. Don't open the door leading towards the power/pyramid room to control the flow of zombies. Personally I haven't had much success there in solo, but it has served me well in MP especially after getting funneled that way by zombies after hacking the excavator.

Ive played with 3 other people and we all had trains going in the bio-dome.

Also a good Strat is to have 1 in the dome and 3 by the mule kick, and vice versa works just aswell.

And having the dome not breached is ideal because you can have the hacker and never run out of Max Ammo.

Hope this helps, and Enjoy the Map! ;)

Yep, I'm pretty sure you could go on literally forever with 3 in the Biodome and 1 by Mulekick. With 4 people, Mulekick is seriously the easiest train of all time. Moon is an easy map. Except when you go down. You can go multiple rounds without Jug, but the Biodome is so wide open it doesn't really matter. haha :D