NEW CoD Zombie Labs trailer!

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. It's an awesome trailer. Question is though, why is this out? Apart from PS3 getting Moon, which is still a while away, nothing big has happened...

Well a second part of the small clip got advertised a while back, it's just to catch the PS3 and PC players attention.

That's probably the most likely answer.

Around 1:00, you can see a teddy bear in the trolley the cleaner guy has.

Also, was it just me, or was anyone else reminded of Shangri-La on that part? In the part with the mine cart and all the bodies on it, with the fire just down the track.

Hmmm. It's an awesome trailer. Question is though, why is this out? Apart from PS3 getting Moon, which is still a while away, nothing big has happened...

Well a second part of the small clip got advertised a while back, it's just to catch the PS3 and PC players attention.

Yea it is that. Notice how the guy wasn't like "First only on Xbox", and it didn't have it written anywhere either.

Around 1:00, you can see a teddy bear in the trolley the cleaner guy has.

Also, was it just me, or was anyone else reminded of Shangri-La on that part? In the part with the mine cart and all the bodies on it, with the fire just down the track.

Yeh I pointed that out to MrRoflWaffles yesterday, looks like a much cleaner version of that room.

Here's what I've dissected from the video so far....

0:08 - DOS prompts in the background resembling the ones in the Black Ops start menu

0:10 - Radio looking device on tray

0:28 - Reminds me of the bottom level on FIVE

0:32 - Power Switch

1:00 - Teddy Bear in trash bin. Apple in foreground on tray. The incinerator looks similar to the one in Der Riese