Dogs and voices

Juli3t

Ok probably not the best topic title, but whatever.

I was playing Kino with a friend of mine yesterday, round 7 came along and the dogs showed up with the normal "Fetch me their souls" quote coming up.

We decided to just run around instead of camping in a corner.

I noticed as I was running around with my friend, theres like these background voices, I couldn't hear them very well since I was shooting/characters were talking.

Does anyone know what the voices are saying? I was just curious.

Couldn't find the audio file in cjdog's youtube channel :/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have a post about those same voices during a Dog Round on Shi No Numa too... Weird eh?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16370

Lemme know whatcha think...

Yes! Those whispers were definitely similar to that in your youtube video! I would just say that some sounded more demonic than just those normal whispers.

question first of all were u playing as richtofen? cause rumor has it u can hear the voices sometimes

I did read that on the CoD wiki, however I wasn't Richtofen.

Yeah, I have a post about those same voices during a Dog Round on Shi No Numa too... Weird eh?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16370

Lemme know whatcha think...

Yes! Those whispers were definitely similar to that in your youtube video! I would just say that some sounded more demonic than just those normal whispers.

question first of all were u playing as richtofen? cause rumor has it u can hear the voices sometimes

I did read that on the CoD wiki, however I wasn't Richtofen.

well then next time i play ill check that out