Takeos true personality starting to be revealed ?

i am richtofen

hey there guys and gals i have theory but not just any theory a theory about this guy:

ok so as you guys and gals may or may not have noticed Takeo as been acting differently for the past few maps. we found out 2 big things in Ascension 1 Takeo remembers every thing that Richtofen has done and 2 he needs to update his Facebook page.

in Shangri La Takeo has become sarcastic and has even started to break the 4th wall. while still maintaining his honorableness he seems to for lack of a better word become less honorable. ok so lets jump up to moon Takeo BARELY says the word honor at all. he seems to for lack of a better word again stopped caring about his honor and has become more focused on making sarcastic jokes and revenge.

now lets go back to call of the dead you guys remember in one of the radios where Richtofen says this: "test subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again. i think his mind may have been destroyed by the process. oh well."

Takeo may have never forgotten at all what Richtofen did to him unlike the rest of are heros. his mind was probably reset to his Japaneses army training days so literary all he knew was what he he leaned in the army and what Richtofen did to him. now of course he is not gonna say stuff like "Richtofen i will kill you" or "i know what you did Richtofen" so he talked about the only thing he could talk about from SNN up to Ascension: HONOR! his mind held on to this one thing in order to fight off the memory wipe. he forgot every thing but his name and what Richtofen did to him so his mind created a new personality for him. a honorable one to say the least.

so could it be that Takeo was never really a honorable person ? its says in his bio: "reserved and reflective the war is a perfect opportunity for Takeo to explore his blood lust and study the nature of those less honorable than himself." notice the line: "explore his blood lust" maybe Takeo did something unhonorable in the army which was why he was captured by group 935 and brought to Richtofen. oh and what about "study those less honorable then himself" ? maybe he wanted to study a few things that the army found to be unhonorable. Takeo may have been a man hungry for blood and not honor has we have thought.

could it be that we starting to see Takeos true personality ? a sarcastic man who enjoys killing and no longer cares for honor ?

well thanks for reading all and please let me know what you guys and gals think below. i will now leave you with this message: Walrus have the coolest haircuts!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the first part about not talking about honor, he DOES say that he doesn't like to be cliche in one of his comments, so I guess he's trying to vary it up a little. As for his bloodlust.. well he slaughtered his entire family, so I think he remembers some things besides what you talked about. Pretty sure he's just like the rest of the japanese back then, wanting to be honorable. Every single one of the characters IS a stereotype of soldiers in World War II. Still, good theory, and [brains]

hey there guys and gals i have theory but not just any theory a theory about this guy:

ok so as you guys and gals may or may not have noticed Takeo as been acting differently for the past few maps. we found out 2 big things in Ascension 1 Takeo remembers every thing that Richtofen has done and 2 he needs to update his Facebook page.

in Shangri La Takeo has become sarcastic and has even started to break the 4th wall. while still maintaining his honorableness he seems to for lack of a better word become less honorable. ok so lets jump up to moon Takeo BARELY says the word honor at all. he seems to for lack of a better word again stopped caring about his honor and has become more focused on making sarcastic jokes and revenge.

now lets go back to call of the dead you guys remember in one of the radios where Richtofen says this: "test subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again. i think his mind may have been destroyed by the process. oh well."

Takeo may have never forgotten at all what Richtofen did to him unlike the rest of are heros. his mind was probably reset to his Japaneses army training days so literary all he knew was what he he leaned in the army and what Richtofen did to him. now of course he is not gonna say stuff like "Richtofen i will kill you" or "i know what you did Richtofen" so he talked about the only thing he could talk about from SNN up to Ascension: HONOR! his mind held on to this one thing in order to fight off the memory wipe. he forgot every thing but his name and what Richtofen did to him so his mind created a new personality for him. a honorable one to say the least.

so could it be that Takeo was never really a honorable person ? its says in his bio: "reserved and reflective the war is a perfect opportunity for Takeo to explore his blood lust and study the nature of those less honorable than himself." notice the line: "explore his blood lust" maybe Takeo did something unhonorable in the army which was why he was captured by group 935 and brought to Richtofen. oh and what about "study those less honorable then himself" ? maybe he wanted to study a few things that the army found to be unhonorable. Takeo may have been a man hungry for blood and not honor has we have thought.

could it be that we starting to see Takeos true personality ? a sarcastic man who enjoys killing and no longer cares for honor ?

well thanks for reading all and please let me know what you guys and gals think below. i will now leave you with this message: Walrus have the coolest haircuts!!!

i agree but also keep in mind hes one of the only charectors who is seeing how evil richtofen is being. i mean takeo did see the earth chunck break off. so maybe hes just going on what hes seen. but i do agree wit your theroy theres development in his personality as the story continues. notice besides richtofen hes the only one who has charector development through out the story. interesting hmmm?

ok i lied theres 3 charectors other than richtofen who have development. sam, takeo, and nikolai

some spectualate that nikolai and richtofen could possibly working togather. theres a post called more to nikolai. atleast thats what i think its called. but as we all know sam has changed to samtofen. but takeo still has the most development in the game

The Reason why ALL the characters [ of course besides Richtofen ] their memories were erased , so they had to have a different personality and memories. Tank only remembers hating richtofen . Nikolai only "powers" up by vodka and remembers his wives, while takeo remembers and have his personality of Honor, but it was said that since Takeo lost his memory FASTER than the other 2 , he REGAIN his memory faster than the others , apparently to Richtofen, Takeo was on the verge of losing his mind. He was going completely insane. So wen he lost his memory , honor was the only thing like you said, keeping him from remembering or trying to .

i sorta notice that Takeo changes after each map pack, of course, his memory is recovering faster than the others, Nikolai being the weakest so its easier for richtofen to control etc. As for Tank. Not sure , but all i can say he is the moderate one for memory among the group.

The Reason why ALL the characters [ of course besides Richtofen ] their memories were erased , so they had to have a different personality and memories. Tank only remembers hating richtofen . Nikolai only "powers" up by vodka and remembers his wives, while takeo remembers and have his personality of Honor, but it was said that since Takeo lost his memory FASTER than the other 2 , he REGAIN his memory faster than the others , apparently to Richtofen, Takeo was on the verge of losing his mind. He was going completely insane. So wen he lost his memory , honor was the only thing like you said, keeping him from remembering or trying to .

i sorta notice that Takeo changes after each map pack, of course, his memory is recovering faster than the others, Nikolai being the weakest so its easier for richtofen to control etc. As for Tank. Not sure , but all i can say he is the moderate one for memory among the group.

was ur post seriously nessary? i mean weve already said that.

was ur post seriously nessary? i mean weve already said that.

Hey man he was just adding more details and clearingthings up for us. Don't be mean....i kno u didn't mean it like that but he was just trying to help. Thanks

Takeo is not the only one who as aged. Dempsey grew a beard in Kino. Richtofen and Nickolai have probably aged as well just not as noticeable. we also do not know how much time was spent in Der Riese are heros could of been there for DAYS.

maybe this happened:

Dempsey: HURRY THE F*CK UP DOC WE ARE NOT COVERING YOU WHILE YOU SHAVE ANY LONGER.

Richtofen: SHUT UP AMERICAN i want to look gooooooooooooooood.

Dempsey: doc you been hogging the bathroom all day let some one else use it! i mean just look at Tak! he is a mess.

Nickolai: who the hell made this place ? they put in 1 bathroom and NO vodka room WTF

Takeo: TAKEOS NEEDS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Dempsey: HANG ON TAK I AM COMING!

Richtofen: so Nickolai now that they are gone would you like to see some thing really big ?

Nickolai: um... WAIT UP DEMPSEY I WANT TO HELP SAVE THE MONKEY F**KER!

Richtofen: DARN IT. i wanted to show him my poopy.

or you know something like that.

Takeo is not the only one who as aged. Dempsey grew a beard in Kino. Richtofen and Nickolai have probably aged as well just not as noticeable. we also do not know how much time was spent in Der Riese are heros could of been there for DAYS.

maybe this happened:

Dempsey: HURRY THE F*CK UP DOC WE ARE NOT COVERING YOU WHILE YOU SHAVE ANY LONGER.

Richtofen: SHUT UP AMERICAN i want to look gooooooooooooooood.

Dempsey: doc you been hogging the bathroom all day let some one else use it! i mean just look at Tak! he is a mess.

Nickolai: who the hell made this place ? they put in 1 bathroom and NO vodka room WTF

Takeo: TAKEOS NEEDS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Dempsey: HANG ON TAK I AM COMING!

Richtofen: so Nickolai now that they are gone would you like to see some thing really big ?

Nickolai: um... WAIT UP DEMPSEY I WANT TO HELP SAVE THE MONKEY F**KER!

Richtofen: DARN IT. i wanted to show him my poopy.

or you know something like that.

dempsey had a beard?? i didnt notice...

dempsey had a beard?? i didnt notice...

It was basically just stubble.

Takeo is the only who looks drastically different really, Richtofen's hat just turned from tan to grey, and Nikolai looked a little more sun burnt, but that's it

agreed. i really hope they do something with him. ok i dont advocate this theroy but kill him off and bring some new guy in that would be a twist for zombies.

• 3 weeks later...

Some people dont like takeo, including my brother but i like him very much. It wouldnt be the same without him and as I said richtofen, i looked into some stuff and i heard takeo say this in Moon, after the EE, and Tank went down, ' I must tell my allies wat happended, before we ALL die!!! NOW RUN!.' I do accept brains.....they are soooo DELICIOUS! ( in richtofen voice )

Some people dont like takeo, including my brother but i like him very much. It wouldnt be the same without him and as I said richtofen, i looked into some stuff and i heard takeo say this in Moon, after the EE, and Tank went down, ' I must tell my allies wat happended, before we ALL die!!! NOW RUN!.' I do accept brains.....they are soooo DELICIOUS! ( in richtofen voice )

Do not ask for brains, bro. Interesting quote, though. Also agreed that Tak is awesome.

You have just posted my exact thoughts

For a while now I have believed takeo has never frogot anything when richtofen "brain washed" him or what ever he did

I belive that takeo blocked off all his memories, he didn't forget them he just didn't think about them, since they where blocked off they couldn't be erased and like you said he just thought about his training and about hounod ect. Now in SNN he can only remember the honour and training stuff but after he starts thinking about them again , he remembers everything from before.

You have just posted my exact thoughts

For a while now I have believed takeo has never frogot anything when richtofen "brain washed" him or what ever he did

I belive that takeo blocked off all his memories, he didn't forget them he just didn't think about them, since they where blocked off they couldn't be erased and like you said he just thought about his training and about hounod ect. Now in SNN he can only remember the honour and training stuff but after he starts thinking about them again , he remembers everything from before.

i totally agree

• 3 months later...