NDU Solo?

KooGz

Hey guys. I'm playing every zombie map on solo and I want to do it in order of which they were released. So NDU, Verruckt, SNN, etc.

Nacht der Untoten is giving me so much trouble and I think it is because of the very limited space in the map. (No perks doesn't help either lol)

But basically, I would consider myself an above-average zombie player, especially in solo. But I cannot figure out this map. Does anyone have any sort of tips/strategies to get to a high round for this map? I've seen a few strategies and I've tried those but I can't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that you don't get cocky, meaning don't run into zombies, rapetrain only if you know how to do it properly.

If you run out of ammo, screw your guns buy one of the wall.

Make sure you have a preset strategy, by that I mean either holding down a position, camping, or run a zombie conga line (rape train).

Good luck man this is gonna be tricky.

Stay in the mystery box room, DO NOT open the stairs in that room.

When the round starts stay in the corner by the Thompson & protect the window there, if your getting cornered move to the left and forward to the box and lead them back round.

Nacht Der Untoten was epic on W@W I can't wait to try the improved version, Black Ops weapons in the box should help, plus you can still get the Ray Gun & the Thunder Gun.

Destroy the zombie trains with the Ray Gun at a distance & use the Thunder Gun as your way out of trouble, simple.

Repair the windows in that room often.

You should do fine, just move before they get there & don't panic.

Regards Alpha.

My suggestion is to train in the starting room. Do not open the box door but instead run all the way around through both flights of stairs. This ensures that all zombies (except for 1 window) come from the same direction. This will make it very easy to train even without jug. There are loads of videos on youtube of this. Just search Black Ops Nacht Der Untoten Solo WR (Make sure you watch part 4) and watch how easy the strategy is.