More too Nikolai?

Edwantsyourhead!

So at the end of the Moon easter egg you sent several rockets toward earth so Richtofens control over the zombies is limited...so we believe. But we will talk about that another day. At the end of the easter egg, each character makes a comment on about what just happened including Dempseys frustrations, Takeos planned revenge, and Samanthas desire to get her body back. Must be awkward to pee I Imagine :lol:

Each character comments....but Nikolai. Now Nikolai has never been the quiet one and after what just happened he doesnt even make a comment about his beloved Vodka or any of his several wives. Almost like he was expecting this.....

Now Richtofen has been friendly with Nikolai ever since Shi No Numa. Considering him as a friend. Hell a good enough friend to be offered into the Illumanti a group Richtofen quotes to be a part of. Richtofen also is concerned if Nikolai dies or not which also could hint towards a partnership.

Although Nikolai has said it himself, that he doesent like Richtofen. Well this could also lead into one thing....betrayal. With Richtofen believing Nikolai to be on his side, Nikolai has motives of his own. Now say in the future, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, and Sam have everything to stop Richtofen and restore the human condition. This would leave Dempsey to go back to the states as a respected war hero along with Takeo going back to his country as a noble warrior. Im undecided on Sam yet though.... And theres Nikolai...the drunk fat russian who would be intoxicated more than half the time and make jokes. Where does that leave him after this? So thats where he takes on Richtofens offer and becomes his right hand man(with a lifetime supply of Vodka).

I could just be blowing my little prediction out of proportion but there is something odd about Nikolai not saying anything at all after the easter egg. Thanks for reading, and make sure you would like to post your thoughts/critcisim(I mispelled it huh)in the comments. Peace!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... You bring up a good point.

Maybe he just feels guilty that he "may" have known about and he didn't say anything.

Nikolai might also have come to the realization that S**t just got real.

We'll wait and find out later, but for right now I feel that he's just in pure shock that he assisted in blowing up the earth.

• Administrators

I really like your observation. You're right - Nikolai is usually the one to squeeze humor in every situation (whether it's about vodka or his wives). Richtofen and he DO have some personal friendship unlike the rest of the crew, and the possibility of Nikolai realizing the magnitude of Earth blowing up and his "companion" going hellbent as zombie ruler is very, very plausible. Brains for you brah. [brains]

It's possible Nikolai knows more than you think but keeps it hidden from the rest of the crew. But Dempsey thinks Nikolai knows more as he quotes the following about Nikolai in Ascension while Pack-a-Punching.

"Yeah, Nikolai is alright, I just think he is hiding something under all that booze." - Dempsey

But then again, he could hide things about his past and he doesn't want the rest to know about it.

Yeah, your theory does make sense, but it would more likely be Takeo. Germany-Japan allies WWII. US-Russia allies, but still watching eachother, thus the quote. I mean Takeo is the quiet one, just talking about Honor and what not, haha, Nikolai even says: "Nooo get Takeo, the Japanese guy!" as if nobody knows about him haha.

I think Nikolai is gay. Uses wifes as a cover-up and too move up in politics. Richtofen is his lover. No joke, Richtofen has several very gay innuendos, in Shangri-La, towards Nikolai.

:facepalm: He repeatedly mentions that he thinks Richtofen has a problem, and doesn't trust him. Even if Nikolai was, Richtofen wouldn't be his lover.

In Shangri La, Richtofen says, "oohhh how romantic Nikolai" when they see the waterfall together. Then shouts something about the waterslide being slippery, wet, and joyful just like Nikolai. Then when Nikolai gets monkeys he says "ohhh, how cute, I think it likes you Nikolai". Facepalm all you want homie.

In Shangri La, Richtofen says, "oohhh how romantic Nikolai" when they see the waterfall together. Then shouts something about the waterslide being slippery, wet, and joyful just like Nikolai. Then when Nikolai gets monkeys he says "ohhh, how cute, I think it likes you Nikolai". Facepalm all you want homie.

Well, Richtofen is saying that, not Nikolai. It proves that Richtofen is gay more than anything else. Just because he says that doesn't mean Nikolai likes him.

Well, Richtofen is saying that, not Nikolai. It proves that Richtofen is gay more than anything else. Just because he says that doesn't mean Nikolai likes him.

True. My theory that he is killing his wives as a cover-up, not to mention the fact that he has a major drinking problem, would suggest he wouldn't be the type of guy that would be very open about having, or wanting a relationship with Richtofen. It kind of just came together nicely in my head after I heard those quotes in game the other night.

True. My theory that he is killing his wives as a cover-up, not to mention the fact that he has a major drinking problem, would suggest he wouldn't be the type of guy that would be very open about having, or wanting a relationship with Richtofen. It kind of just came together nicely in my head after I heard those quotes in game the other night.

I suppose it's possible, unlikely in my opinion, but possible.

Also wanted to mention, your post count is now 115 :lol: