Kino World Record - Round 51 - No Perks or PaP

ninezerowill

My best game on Kino without Perks or pack a punched guns. 3-Part video Trilogy.

Not fake, no mods, hacks or glitches, I was playing on an offline account on an Xbox 360 to avoid game and party invites. (This took roughly 6 hours)

Thundergun reload between shots: No updates were released for Black Ops 1 at the time, enabling people to reload between shots.

Turret bullet impact no red screen: Early version of the game, the first patch caused the screen to go red when hit by friendly turrets.

2:07 Mark - Luck. End of story.

You can clearly see I get hit and damaged by crawlers and the gas they release when they die.

At no point was God mode enabled in this gameplay. I barely know how to mod custom maps on PC, much less on Xbox 360.

Anything else? Just ask.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My best game on Kino without Perks or pack a punched guns.

Not fake, no mods, hacks or glitches, I was playing on an offline account on an Xbox 360 to avoid game and party invites. (This took roughly 6 hours)

Thundergun reloading thing... I honestly have no idea why it was letting me reload with 1 round left, it was before any patches were released for Black Ops, so I dunno.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mntEsGh7Jn4

ah yeah, the unpatched version on ps3 lets you reload the thundergun without an empty clip too (I know this only from playing after i deleted the patches on mine for a while) I don't really get why they changed it so that you have to empty the clip to reload though :/

I just watched this whole video and he definitely had God mode on. There were times where he practically touched zombies without them hitting him. No matter how good you are you can't go 51 rounds without being hit once by a single zombie. It was well thought out though. Notice how he threw a monkey so that if a zombie came up behind him it would look like it was going for a monkey. Also check out 1:50 in the video. Definitely should have gotten hit there. and watch at 0:35 there was no reason to use a thundergun there. He just used it because if he ran by those zombies and didn't get hit, everyone would have known it was god mode. If I was playing in that situation I wouldn't have used a thundergun. Also notice how he kills himself with a trap, not by zombies killing him. When I suicide it is always by zombies. But he couldn't kill himself by zombies because he had god mode on. So he went for the trap. It was a well put together attempt, but you can't fool me. I doubt that even the best players in the world could get to 51 with no perks or PaP. Not saying that you suck or anything, you might be good a zombies. This was a hack...

I just watched this whole video and he definitely had God mode on. There were times where he practically touched zombies without them hitting him. No matter how good you are you can't go 51 rounds without being hit once by a single zombie. It was well thought out though. Notice how he threw a monkey so that if a zombie came up behind him it would look like it was going for a monkey. Also check out 1:50 in the video. Definitely should have gotten hit there. and watch at 0:35 there was no reason to use a thundergun there. He just used it because if he ran by those zombies and didn't get hit, everyone would have known it was god mode. If I was playing in that situation I wouldn't have used a thundergun. Also notice how he kills himself with a trap, not by zombies killing him. When I suicide it is always by zombies. But he couldn't kill himself by zombies because he had god mode on. So he went for the trap. It was a well put together attempt, but you can't fool me. I doubt that even the best players in the world could get to 51 with no perks or PaP. Not saying that you suck or anything, you might be good a zombies. This was a hack...

forgot there was an actual video to watch there :lol: But I've gotta agree with you, and mention the bit around 2 minutes in where he gets stopped by a zombie at the bottom of the stairs and still doesn't get hit.

That would also explain why there's not patches on his game seeing as your have to remove them to be able to hack it.

So yeah, no offence dude, but it doesn't seem very legit :/

Totally agree.

You should be a detective, serious :P

The part of the trap is a very good argument.

How can I give you brains?? :D

Keep hatin on me, noob. Tis not a fake. I'll do it again when I feel like it.

For all you other little butt-hurt scrubs, get over yourselves. I did this, whether or not you want to accept it, is YOUR problem.

Peace, i'm not arguing with scrubs. Nobody but yourself is impressed. Keep agreeing with ya self. It's cool.

How can I give you brains??

There is a green thumbs up symbol in the top right corner of each post. Click on that to give them +1 and 10 brains

Also, I'm with Ehjookayted on this. I want to believe that it's true but I just can't without solid proof that God mode was off. I still believe you are a very good zombies player, but nobody is that good. And just because I don't believe it makes me a noob? Tell me how that makes any sense at all.

Some very good gameplay.....but something doesn't seem quite right like some others have said.

I've watched the whole thing and whilst I believe that everything you did (including the bit at 2 minutes) is more than possible the fact that you don't get hit anywhere at all seems weird.

Doesn't matter how good you are sliding past zombies like you do will get you hit occasionally, quite often in fact. The thing is you can take 1 hit so it's not really a problem.

To the OP: Next time when you decide to do this, please live stream your video. Then give us the address to your recorded video in case we missed your live stream. If you need help setting up your live stream let me know. This way you don't have to worry about recording entire game OR uploading it to you tube.

Looks fake to me. Common guys are you serious, no juggs in kino?? I would say may be in Ascension.

way~

To the OP: Next time when you decide to do this, please live stream your video. Then give us the address to your recorded video in case we missed your live stream. If you need help setting up your live stream let me know. This way you don't have to worry about recording entire game OR uploading it to you tube.

Looks fake to me. Common guys are you serious, no juggs in kino?? I would say may be in Ascension.

way~

I'm going to give it a go now mate, have tried many times but always power off. I'll record some stuff.

way~

I'm going to give it a go now mate, have tried many times but always power off. I'll record some stuff.

I think I made it to 25+ in Ascension with no power or perks. Kino is tough mate, trust me!

Just got to 18, mistake killed me. I think levels 20 and above could either become brutal or in theory easier.

I want to test out an old strategy I used when I first got to 40 on Kino. Me and my friend really knew nothing, but we worked out a really really safe way of playing to 40. It took 8 hours but worked very well.

way~

Uhmm... No, I don't have the time, resources, or patience to live stream myself playing video games. This was one weekend I had absolutely nothing to do but play zombies, and I asked my friend to bring over his HDR recorder and let me use it on my Xbox 360.

Now? I have a full-time job, in a good relationship with a girl I am lucky to have found, and starting college (four-year university) soon. There's zero chance of me EVER setting aside this much time for zombies anytime soon.

EDIT: and for you and everybody else whining that it's fake, well, sorry, it's not. Stop being a baby, accept the fact that you will probably NEVER beat 51 without Juggs.

I was doped up on so much Mountain Dew and Monster energy (3 two-liters and 5 cans of Monster) that my heart almost gave out. I seriously doubt i'll ever drink that much Ginseng or Caffeine EVER again. Have fun whining that it's fake, while I enjoy my life and my record(s) in Zombies.

Cheers!

I won't make any judgment, but you should get this verified before you start prancing around the record. It's a world record without a doubt, so get this verified. I think everyone's issue is that you came out with no verification of this record and it seemed rather improbable. But I will be the first to praise you for the skill if this is indeed legitimate, but I will also be the first to let you know that this is a hard thing for us to accept without legitimacy.

Surely there are zombie experts out there who can verify this as real.

I think he's legit. I know a guy who can survive in the Kino spawn until round 20 without even going down once.

The kino spawn though is actually relatively easy once you know the 'tactic'. Zombies can only come from 4 places, which makes it manageable. Once everything is open on Kino they come from a lot more directions than 4.

It's hard to form an opinion as to whether this is done with God Mode or not. I mean sure there's ome times where you'd think he should definately have been hit, but we all have those moments where you're like "Oh shit I'm goin' down" and you actually manage to squeeze through without taking a hit. Must be said though no hits taken throughout the whole video is maybe a bit much.

It's hard to form an opinion as to whether this is done with God Mode or not. I mean sure there's ome times where you'd think he should definately have been hit, but we all have those moments where you're like "Oh shit I'm goin' down" and you actually manage to squeeze through without taking a hit. Must be said though no hits taken throughout the whole video is maybe a bit much.

Yeah I'm playing COTD now, with your guide. And I had a couple moments when I thought, OK I'm going to take a couple hits here, but then I was like WTF? No hits? Ok better :P