~~~~~ Most awesome tips and tricks ever - a must see! ~~~~~~

Tom852

Thanks a lot crazy.

I was thinking about more tips, but it's hard to find ideas. The only one I could think of was: Would you be interested in a vid, that you can/should/should not jump over the spike traps in Shangri, so that your team mates (zombies) are (not) blocked?

Yea man every little tip helps. Im thinking about adding some if time permits. I need to make sure I don't duplicate them ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Claymores: waw snn and der riese, if you drop 1 then get max ammo, you have 2 again. If you dropped both, you get nothing. Ndu and verruckt don't do this.

In bo, drop your claymores at the start of each round, even if you just put them facing out of the map where no zombies will trip them, then when you get max ammo, you get 2 more. At appropriate times, pick them up and relocate them.

Especially good for killing monkeys on ascension or filling the jugger alcove on "five".

Bo2 get perks, get tombstone, die at end of round, friends kill last zombie, grab a perk and tombstone to have more than 4 perks.

Ty for your ideas! I'm alrady planing on BO2 quicktips. I think I do not have time right now to do more on BO1. Think it would not get many views now that BO2 is out and I of course rather do BO2 tips ;)

I'm just not sure if the 4+ perk thing is not common knowledge and already many vids about it?

Ty for your ideas! I'm alrady planing on BO2 quicktips. I think I do not have time right now to do more on BO1. Think it would not get many views now that BO2 is out and I of course rather do BO2 tips ;)

I'm just not sure if the 4+ perk thing is not common knowledge and already many vids about it?

Shrug, you never know.

Some old tips that I thought everyone knew, not many knew, like using the bb to get 3 guns from a teammate downing themselves at the box in waw, or dropping your last betty to revive a player in waw verruckt to get another gunslot.

Happy gaming, I'll check back for more tips, or post if I figure any out.