Moon Round 39-41 gameplay video. SOLO.

TroubledTurkey

Ok, sorry for the lack of editing put into this video, and it was taken on a cell phone, so its low quality. All I Really did was add music. But here is me playing from the end of round 39 to the beggining of 41 on Moon. I did some really stupid stuff with those godforsaken launch pads in the beggining, but in the end it all worked out. I liked how in certain parts the music just fit in (spur of luck). But here it is, My Moon Video:

-->CLICK HERE

Once I returned from Area 51, I TRIED to have an Epic Death on my way back to the dome, but it didnt go down, so I decompressed the labs and fought till I suffocated.

QUICK REVIVE WAS NOT USED IN THIS PLAYTHROUGH!

Perks: PhD, Jugg, Speed, Mule Kick.

Weapons: Wave Gun Upgraded, Ray Gun Upgraded, Galil Upgraded. Gersch Devices.

Before this, I chilled in the Dome and hacked power ups.

Thank you, G'night!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. You can plainly (kinda blurry though) see that my ammo counter is going down. I started the round with almost full ammo though. Technically I didnt run out of ammo that entire game, but it was because I continuousley hacked power-drops. You can actually see at 3:18 that my Zap Gun completely runs out of ammo (then I got that Max Ammo in the Labs.) And watch at about 6 minutes when I am bucking my Ray Gun at JSimanello. Its very clear that my ammo is dropping.