OK, you know what would be really awesome?

Fu453

Wazzup my homechildren from the interwebz, it's Fu453 back at it again. This time for an awesome suggestion (which probably won't happen) for MW3.

Well, it's 9/11, and we as Americans (for those of us who are American...and any others who feel the same way) should feel doubt and sorrow around the whole country for what happened today. But it's OK, we got the son of a bitch Osama.

So I was thinking: MW3 is right around the corner, and we killed the most infamous terrorist in the world. So what if Infinity Ward did another Mile High Club on us and for the last "bonus" level...we infiltrate the Abbottabad compound and kill bin Laden!

Come on now, you cannot tell me this would be absolutely killer.

You are an unknown SEAL operative carrying out Operation Neptune Spear arriving by helicopter. You infiltrate the compound, killing any who stand in your way. You see a glimpse of bin Laden. He flees, and the team follows. You see 2 of his wives guarding him. You overpower them and make the shot. The bastard flies back. You walk up to him, and just to make sure...you shoot him in the head. You hear the SEAL "Geronimo E.K.I.A." into his radio. The screen fades while the last words you hear are "We got him." by Barack Obama.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading.

God bless CoDz, God bless Call of Duty, and God bless America...oh and [brains], God bless [brains]

Stay cool and stay frosty 8-)

-Fu

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wazzup my homechildren from the interwebz, it's Fu453 back at it again. This time for an awesome suggestion (which probably won't happen) for MW3.

Well, it's 9/11, and we as Americans (for those of us who are American...and any others who feel the same way) should feel doubt and sorrow around the whole country for what happened today. But it's OK, we got the son of a bitch Osama.

So I was thinking: MW3 is right around the corner, and we killed the most infamous terrorist in the world. So what if Infinity Ward did another Mile High Club on us and for the last "bonus" level...we infiltrate the Abbottabad compound and kill bin Laden!

Come on now, you cannot tell me this would be absolutely killer.

You are an unknown SEAL operative carrying out Operation Neptune Spear arriving by helicopter. You infiltrate the compound, killing any who stand in your way. You see a glimpse of bin Laden. He flees, and the team follows. You see 2 of his wives guarding him. You overpower them and make the shot. The bastard flies back. You walk up to him, and just to make sure...you shoot him in the head. You hear the SEAL "Geronimo E.K.I.A." into his radio. The screen fades while the last words you hear are "We got him." by Barack Obama.

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading.

God bless CoDz, God bless Call of Duty, and God bless America...oh and [brains], God bless [brains]

Stay cool and stay frosty 8-)

-Fu

I think we have a winner here. 8-)

*gasp*

YES! And the helicopter would crash in the beginning, It would be amazing, but sadly, It would probably cause an uproar in the Native American community again.

Oh......that, and everyone who reveres Osama as a martyr (touchy stuff there).

Alas, we can't always have what we want....

:cry:

• 1 month later...