Hey

KidInAmerica

Hey I'm new to the site but i play zombies all the time. I dont play online much because of all the sucky randoms so im hoping to add people who are decent at the game and don't sound like a 4 year old. I have gotten to 20+ on all maps with 2 people but I can get farther with the right people. Add me on PS3. Also I need all the easter eggs so if you could help me out thatd be awesome.

GT: KidInAmerica

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site! If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask :]

Do you just browse the Introductions section, pasting this on them all? :lol:

Peace out... 8-)

It's memorized, and I feel like I stalk the introductions section, but it's always red cause there's a new post and I'm like OCD about all the sections being "read", so I figure "eh, why not say hi, welcome them to the forum, would hurt."

Hey I'm new to the site but i play zombies all the time. I dont play online much because of all the sucky randoms so im hoping to add people who are decent at the game and don't sound like a 4 year old. I have gotten to 20+ on all maps with 2 people but I can get farther with the right people. Add me on PS3. Also I need all the easter eggs so if you could help me out thatd be awesome.

GT: KidInAmerica

Welcome to CoDz... always nice to see a new member...