Hey guys!

Hi, I'm Samantha :) I have 2 profiles on CODz one is Lady Psychotica, and the other is just my name - Samantha. I'm a girl obviously. I love playing zombies! I'm a stay at home mom, so I like to play a lot. I don't know anyone IRL who plays so I figured I'd try to find someone to play with :). Just because i'm a woman doesn't mean I can't kick some zombie ass :P. I've gone 13 rounds as Samantha, and I think 12 as Lady Psychotica. I play on wii. If you wanna ally and play a game, HMU. Nice to meet you all!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I see they have upgraded you to the zombshes, welcome both to CoDz and to our way awesome Zombshe group!!

YES I agree with this!

Aw... I'm out of the loop. :lol:

Welcome to the forums. Guy, gal, rock, or tree, if you can be used as a weapon to kill zombies your a friend in my book. I hope you find CoDz to your liking. If there is any issues just come to either the Mods or anyone in the Dweller usergroup. I'm sure some of our IT, theorist, or webforum gurus can fix it.

Enjoy your stay in our...

THEATER OF THE DAMNED!

• 2 weeks later...

One day my friend tell me that he wanted to Diablo 3 Gold. I told him that Diablo 3 Items is easy to buy now online. So the buy Diablo 3 gold is. Now the role he play is rather powerful. In the game, Wow stuff is every player wants to get. May you could receive your higher.

:lol:

I'm sorry if this comes across as offensive, but that was incomprehensible. Grammar isn't stressed on this site, but please try to make your posts understandable.

That is, unless you're a spam bot. Then nice try :D