No Mans Land .....

DikDik510

So exactly what is it and why is it only posting on xbox live for solo gameplay and not multi? Also the ranking on xbox live is garbage, I've killed more than 280+ zombz in no mans land on solo with no rank wtf? I go there around round 11 or 13 with three stock guns and gersch devices, then i uprgrade them and kill more .. So why am i not ranked? I dont wanna say i'm wasting my time playing zombz cause im not, but step yer game up crap .. Zombz is the whole reason i bought black ops .. Its just that I do all this work with no rebutle .. I just had a kid (5 months 2 weeks) and a full time job so crap Treyarch help a follow player out lemme get some top page like i freaking deserve, not like these glitchers that bust top page in like 2 hours and think they are almighty .. But yea first post love CODZ guys!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure No Man's Land rankings only counts for your initial visit at NML before going to the Moon. Returning there after the initial visit won't change the rankings on the NML leaderboard. You basically gotta run circles and make 5000 points, upgrade to Mustang and Sally's, and get as many kills as possible before you run out of ammo.

Although one thing that confuses me though. The guy right under me on the rankings has like 2 less kills than me, but it said he made it to round 8? Everyone else (myself included) all have Round 1. So that's kinda confusing to me. :?

Edit: BTW Congrats on the kid! And I know how you feel on the rankings thing. Glitchers pretty much made the Leaderboards useless :evil: .

What round you survived to on the leaderboards is how many rounds you survived after you teleported assuming you did teleport. Leaderboard goes by kill count and teleporting back doesn't change your score for no mans land.

Actually, Mine shows round 22 even though I got to round 33. I think it shows what round you were at when you teleported to Area 51 last. Kind of a weird system to me.

may just be coincidental, but i've only had a score fail to capture on the leaderboards when i've teleported out instead of staying in NML until i'm downed. as far as tabulating rank position i'm under the impression that post-NML rounds survived have no bearing.

does anyone know how time duration factors into the ranking system? theoretically if two people ended separate games with the exact same amount of kills/points but one person did this in 5 minutes and the other in 10, it would seem to make sense that the 5 minute run would place higher.

regardless OP thanks for posting b/c i had never even thought of running No Man's Land as just a separate mini-game. hella addictive. i've been trying to find a comfortable circuit to run all afternoon, haven't hit my stride yet. topped out at 38 kills/5510 points/4m26s...work in progress.