why did treyarch?

MaxisIsAlive

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose just that. Because they hadn't been seen in a while. It's why Monkey Bombs were brought back in SL. I suppose it's story significant as well.

Fluffy teleported to Griffin Base or Area 51, and had her babies there.

Gas Zombies (Phasing Zombies, thought it was stupid of 3arc to give them a new name)? I suppose just because they were introduced in Black Ops, and hadn't been seen since than, they would just have them make an appearance again.

Gersch Devices, cos it's related to space, moon, Casimir Mechanism and all that kinda stuff from Ascension.

Bowie Knife? No idea. Thought they would've used the Sickle this time.

so then shouldn't trap switches make a comeback? The mp40?
I said features from nearly each map were implemented, not every feature from every map. As it is, the new maps have steered away from purchasable traps for some reason, that's probably why they didn't show up for Moon either.

The MP40 would have been nice to see. I agree there. Also traps should make a come back. Sometimes using what the box gives ya is not good enough anymore. Some form of trap would be fine. The electroshock therapy traps are old agreed. Something new. The Fire traps from Ascension were fun :D . Watching them burn. The Flogger was HILARIOUS :lol: . Watching dead bodies fly into the wall was exstatic :lol: . On the Moon however, traps could have worked. say for example blowing a hole in a window would cause a vacuum effect. Zombies get sucked out the whole and die from being torn apart or something. I mean come on, we are cooking them with the new Wave Gun.

Guess we shall see next year with their new game perhaps? As long as Zombies is owned by Treyarch, we can always expect nice things to kill zombies with and kill them in different ways ;)

The Flogger was amazing. Easily the best trap Treyarch has created.

I wish they would've made a return to boss rounds in Moon. Haven't had any since Ascension, the last time we had a traps. I thought the Hellhounds would've been the boss round, instead of just being in Area 51. Hopefully we'll see a return of them in the next game! It was good getting a Max Ammo, and an easy quick round to seperate from the long hard rounds.

Why would the mp40, an old remnant that can't(in terms of efficiency at least) be on a high tech moon base? Why would the people working there need electroshock traps? They're on the moon, there's not much that can get there.

not trying to be an asshole here. so by your logic, there shouldn't be electro shock barriers or fire pits or an mp40 or even a whole teleporter in a MOVIE THEATRE? i know why the teleporter is there though......