Zombies Moon Easter egg trouble!!!!!!!!!!

To33KN33

Ok. I have both call of the dead and shangri la achievements. I am trying the moon easter egg with two player.And we start with the golden rod. I can get everything done up until I am supposed to put the golden rod in betweeen the two plates. It wont let me....what is up???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made that wire mistake once. also if your friend is hosting the games and doesnt have the achievements for the other maps it wont let you do it. i dont have the shangri-la achievement cause i dont have the map, but when friends of mine host that do have it lets me continue. altho i think 3arc has something against me not having shangri-la cause i have yet to get the easter egg it always disconnects me from xbox live a step or two before its complete for no reason even when i have 3 bars.