easter egg pre-reqs

ehrfurchtige

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In solo there are none, you can get the Cryogenic Slumber Party Easter egg without having any of the prior Easter eggs completed.

I've yet to get Big Bang Theory but from my understanding, only the player who gets to use Richtofen has to have completed the Call of the Dead and Shangri-la achievements.

no the host does not need to have done ether. i have a friend who does not even own call of the dead or Shangri La and he hosts for me and my friends a lot and Richtofen always has the golden rod. and i have a friend who does not own call of the dead and he still gets the golden rod when we play.

so to answer your question you do not need to have the call of the dead and Shangri La easter egg done to do the moon easter egg.

no the host does not need to have done ether. i have a friend who does not even own call of the dead or Shangri La and he hosts for me and my friends a lot and Richtofen always has the golden rod. and i have a friend who does not own call of the dead and he still gets the golden rod when we play.

so to answer your question you do not need to have the call of the dead and Shangri La easter egg done to do the moon easter egg.

but someone in the game does have to have both.