Samantha next leader

Wsx594

Well after a lot of thinking and looking i noticed that the bombs for the moon easter egg were headed for the Usa. Also thinking about if Dr.Maxis made these missiles wouldn't it make since to make 115 missiles which could create a whole other mass for Richtofen to control. Also I think it's safe to assume that Sam is the new leader with Richtofen in control Sam wants revenge on him for her dad. How cool would it be if the next map took place in Sam's junior high.. Why there? well I think that it would be cool if Sam had taken some of her dads papers and left them in her locker and the first easter egg in the Sam Saga would be having to get past all the safeguards Sam had on her Locker. Post ideas!!!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol gayest idea I have ever heard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT IS FUNNY, THAT WAS FU**IN FUNNY MY FRIEND BRAINS TO YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and i agree bro!

Constructive Criticism... Ever heard of it? Because Instead of bashing ideas and saying their gay, you two could of made some suggestions and leave it be rather than being immature and saying it's gay...(So the idea is homosexual? :| ) (Also G.I.N.A.S.F.S if you know what I'm saying) So why don't you guys grow up and actually post something useful rather than bashing on people. :facepalm: (Also If I could I would totally give you two negative Brains.)

And to Wsx594: That's a pretty cool idea however It wouldn't fit at all in the Zombies theme and I believe Sam doesn't even go to school. How about thinking of a new idea that would fit the zombies style?

So, your thinking differently that's a plus.

Like Krazy said, there isn't much to work with in terms of story.

However, there is a creepy feeling that could come about from this map, Zombie kids... I'm not talking like Samanth. Undead kids, horrid to some yes, frightening to all.

Also, because it's a school, why would there be guns on the wall?

P.S. People don't bother with CLAYMORE or Reylink's posts, just don't.

So, your thinking differently that's a plus.

Like Krazy said, there isn't much to work with in terms of story.

However, there is a creepy feeling that could come about from this map, Zombie kids... I'm not talking like Samanth. Undead kids, horrid to some yes, frightening to all.

Also, because it's a school, why would there be guns on the wall?

P.S. People don't bother with CLAYMORE or Reylink's posts, just don't.

That wouldn't work... :cry: (Even how cool it sounds, So maybe just a school map) because ESRB won't allow killing kids/children...

WAIT! lol... Can't you make your own maps with the mod tools for WaW? (Also like making my own items to put in, Lockers, Desks, etc.) because I would love to make a map like this if I ever get WaW for the PC.

To you three who don't like it and anyone else? GTFO. Just because you think it's gay doesn't mean you have to tell them. You could put it into nicer terms, and just say you don't like the idea, instead of just saying "it's gay".

It's people like you that make the word gay an insult to say to someone, when it's not even!

I thought it was a good Wsx, but like others said, it wouldn't fit. But I'd love for it to be a map. If only I had WaW on PC, or Black Ops even. They'll probably release the mod tools for them soon.

I don't think Sam will be the leader, maybe shared leadership. But she will act like Richtofen, and probably tell them where head to next. I don't see Nikolai knowing where to go. Perhaps Takeo or even Dempsey might though.

Lolol, reminds me of a joke I made a while back in the Kino forums about the next map being in Samantha's bedroom... I believe Anti-Earth gave me -1 for that. Lol. To the OP, I like the idea, but I think it would be hard to pull off. They (3arc) would have to make a whole bunch of rooms and stuff. But then again, PaP in cafeteria, bring back elevators from FIVE, Hack Tools, and they could have an overhead projector for things like film reels, and it would make for an interesting map. :)

Thanks for ruining the page you idiot! Really when through your thick skull will you get that everyone hates you and you post useless and annoying posts... It's people like you will make newcomers avoid the site because you have to act like a 5 year old. Now go take your nap and get a grip on reality.

Also nice way to say you didn't brake the rules, yet you just posted a complete page of SPAM! Hypocrite... :facepalm:

So get reported and maybe for once you can learn a lesson and shut the H3ll up you F-er....

Krazy dont stoop to his level by insulting. He will learn soon enough that people do not take kindly to his opinions which more than half the time involve insulting. ANd is it just me or is this page alot wider? Is it just my computer or something else?

I'm not going to go to his level anymore but if he isn't dealt with it's just going to get worse... hopefully he gets banned I reported this for his useless spam... And the page is wider because he decided to just bashing HAHA on his keyboard...

Lol gayest idea I have ever heard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THAT IS FUNNY, THAT WAS FU**IN FUNNY MY FRIEND BRAINS TO YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and i agree bro!

Oh no here comes DOUCHEMORE with his trolling. Get a life you homo instead of laughing at everybody for no reason.

And to Reylink, how is an idea homosexual you homophobic fool?