disable option

Its Never Sonny

i think we should be able to make changes to your own game ( on solo or private) to ware like on kino der toten you can disable nova six crawlers, or on moon disable astronaut or disable excavators (also disabling easter egg in that case) but you wouldent make it on a leader board oand maybe spawn with perks or be able to buy more than 4 perks i would want this on console not just pc comment on what you think? Nn

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i've been thinking this too. Give it customizable options like Halo Reach's firefight: player traits like movement speed and gravity, zombie traits, zombies per round, weapon traits, starting weapons, starting perks, available perks, custom colors, boss rounds, special zombies, amount of points for different actions like boarding windows and kills, amount of ammo, amount of life, choose wether you want round or a time limit like in no man's land... the list goes on! If you could have the ability to modify these things it could make for some really interesting games, maybe even include the ability to save, name and share custom game types you make just like in Halo Reach. The only problem I can see with this though is that it would kinda ruin the whole point of zombies unless, like the person posted before me, make it so that the custom games don't show upon the leaderboards - in which case there is no real point to it all! I suppose they could make a theatre option for Zombies though so you could make some sick videos from some crazy game types you have.

I wish the you could save Zombie matches in Theater. I dunno why Treyarch didn't do this! I'd much rather edit Zombie matches with cool music than Multiplayer. I almost wish I had it on PC, just so I could do this.

The file size would be way to big for Black Ops servers that save the matches. That's what i heard.